DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Concerning Wizards and their spells

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Suggestions - History
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Darkshadow
Adept

Level: 6
XP
EXP: 9 / 14 EXP: 9 / 14 EXP: 9 / 14
 64%
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 6:26 pm    Post subject: Concerning Wizards and their spells Reply with quote

Might it be posible to add some scrolls to perhaps the Mages Den? Wizards are supposed to learn their spells from scrolls, not from lvling up. When Ramar stopped selling his goods he also cut off the only possible way for wizards to learn the spells that they have the ability to use but don't because they can't learn even half of them.
Jon316

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280
 67%
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mages den eh? hmm i will see what i can do about that.... wonder if bri would do that for me and add SOME but not all of the high level scrolls like timestop ect.... that could be a problem however as normally scrolls are just for backup on a wizard... but i can see abuse already by a mage that has no respect for the art going in and buying craploads of timestop and power word kill scrolls for his rogue char (or rogue friend) or his uber fighter with 1 level of rogue with pimped out use magic device... whatever... up to bri, on second thought i dont care either way.
ShadowCore
Great Deity

Level: 42
XP
EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186
 14%
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's the Jon I know, always bitching about anything icon_wink.gif
Now you see why you are in that poll?

View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Solo_Core
Dyso MOD|Forum Admin

Level: 24
XP
EXP: 47 / 68 EXP: 47 / 68 EXP: 47 / 68
 69%
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

he brings a better case then you do though. at least jon doesnīt complain about people using 480 instead of some other figure. icon_twisted.gif
and when i compare jonīs posting to that of a few months back then i must say they have improved by about 300 times icon_smile.gif
maybe someone should make a poll of forummer that has changed in the best way. icon_rolleyes.gif
all imho ofcourse icon_wink.gif
View users profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
ShadowCore
PostFri 03/07/03 9:08pm
Hey, it wasn't negative, it was positive, I like him this way.  Reply with quote

Solo_Core
PostFri 03/07/03 9:09pm
donīt we all icon_smile.gif  Reply with quote

Kindo
PostFri 03/07/03 9:19pm
emot-heartbeat.gif  Reply with quote

Little Teapot
PostSat 03/08/03 2:40am
kindo, are you horny?

jeez.. silly goose...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Suggestions - History All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: