DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

OOC: hehehe, Good evil RP=Marine

This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> Nel's House / Rumanos' Dark Lair
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Hurin
Master

Level: 13
XP
EXP: 25 / 30 EXP: 25 / 30 EXP: 25 / 30
 83%
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2003 8:06 am    Post subject: OOC: hehehe, Good evil RP=Marine Reply with quote

Well, I knew Rumanos was a well played evil Character, but wow, you got your own Post spot. Hehehe, good job Marine.
I know it's been tough for you to Rp the evil guy with so many people complaining about it, but it makes me happy to see you stuck it out icon_biggrin.gif . As for Nel, well, that definately makes Rp a good challenge as she is obviously unstable icon_wink.gif .
Now I'm so tempted to make an evil character icon_twisted.gif . It'll be hard after playing a "Good" Druid for so long, hehe.

See ya out on the battlefield icon_razz.gif
View users profile Send private message
Marine436
Lamer

Level: 34
XP
EXP: 75 / 124 EXP: 75 / 124 EXP: 75 / 124
 60%
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2003 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooc Hehe Thanks Hurin as i said before, you and all Druid's are good rpers (and your towards the top of that emot-yum.gif)

anyways, playing evil isnt that bad, my only real rant is when people dont give me a chance emot-yum.gif

and NEl is just a spolied rich kid whom ran away from daddy. icon_smile.gif

Thanks.
Cora Vilardra
Mortal

Level: 3
XP
EXP: 6 / 9 EXP: 6 / 9 EXP: 6 / 9
 66%
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2003 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOC: Bah! Cora still pretty much owns Rumanos. At least till he runs our of gold icon_twisted.gif
View users profile Send private message
Marine436
PostFri 03/14/03 3:13pm
ooc hehe sad but true  Reply with quote

Nei
Hero

Level: 21
XP
EXP: 40 / 56 EXP: 40 / 56 EXP: 40 / 56
 71%
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2003 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooc: Ha, the halflings own Rumanos! : ) He's just lucky that I haven't convinced them to make his life into a living hell yet, although I did threaten it. : ) Oddly enough a bunch of PPing halflings maybe the downfall of Rumanos how funny. : )
View users profile Send private message AIM Address
Truia
Grandmaster

Level: 18
XP
EXP: 32 / 45 EXP: 32 / 45 EXP: 32 / 45
 71%
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2003 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooc: hahahaha, God I love all you halflings. maybe i should make one sometime, you guys have all the fun

(\___/)
(=^.^=)
(")___(")
View users profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Marine436
Lamer

XP
 60%
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2003 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOC lol, wouldnt surprise me, icon_smile.gif

Rumanos needs allies icon_sad.gif
Truia
Grandmaster

XP
 71%
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2003 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOC: if you need Allies, Merica has lost her memory, and all her stuff though.......... she is basically putty in whose ever hands get to her first............ being banned from the main doesnt help though
Marine436
Lamer

XP
 60%
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2003 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOC ive talked to Conrad about that, you will be banned from secoundary as well, I think your going to be Unbanned though after the wipe

Doesnt matter though, For you shouldnt have been wallpushing icon_sad.gif

Please Dont Exploit anymore...
Truia
Grandmaster

XP
 71%
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2003 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOC:=\ nobody know the reason..........

I was in there from the crash, and then my god damn virus scan turned on.. my comp crashed, so I had to restart. and then after I came back in I died from stupid orbs of pain being out of my bag of holding, which is entirely my fault. so then I asked someone to wallpush me back in.......

and then L.a.Z. came and killed me, I got pped two more of my tomes leaving me with one, and a few otehr things, like my good emmy sword, a helm of hart, my engagement ring which really pisses me off, some food, and fire wood, plus lots of bullets.

I know it was my fault, I was just sick of never being able to kill DL by myself, I had him down pretty far too.
Marine436
Lamer

XP
 60%
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2003 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel your pain, but i dont see how the risk was worth it, their will be a wipe soon anyways ... icon_sad.gif

think things threw more !!! icon_sad.gif

you even got conrad to YELL !!!!

he never yells !!!
Nei
Hero

XP
 71%
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2003 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Halflings rule! You should certainly make one, I've had just an incredible amount of fun playing Lilly. In fact I'm really thinking about getting rid of Nei so I can play Lilly full time. I think she will be my full time character after the wipe, I'll probably keep Nei around for a break from the fun so I can do some more serious type role-playing once in a while.
Marine436
Lamer

XP
 60%
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2003 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If nei, leave's in a hrash RP manner Nel, wont last, Not now emot-yum.gif

You should play both, and Drop the goblin thing.
Nei
Hero

XP
 71%
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2003 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll probabyl keep both, I really want to do the goblin thing though, that sounds like an immense amount of fun. Nei just isn't going to get played much. I might not even level her, I mean she is ultimately weak, why not leave her like that, and she'll only work as a magistrate/moderator/negotiator. I think that'll be a lot of fun. Just leave her at level 1 so she has 3hp. Everybody will have to come to her, no chasing down people who don't want to RP justice. I kind of like this idea, Andy actually came up with it. It'll make it so I can play Nei 100% RP when I'm on as her since I won't be on that often. Lilly and my goblin can be my adventurers. I like that idea a lot. icon_smile.gif MAybe I'll even make her LN in wake of meeting Nel and going through what Nel just put her through. realizing that law must be in place to keep people like Nel in their place, and from seeing the actions of "good people" like Nel, West, LAZ run around killing people while evil people like Messiah managed to control themselves devcently, although still guilty of killing, Nei will see both sides as near equals. Hmmm I'll have to think about this more, but I like where it's going. Thoughts?
pillb0x
Hero

XP
EXP: 25 / 56 EXP: 25 / 56 EXP: 25 / 56
 44%
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2003 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaking of the "goblin thing."

Its too bad it didnt get off the ground, at least, not just yet.
Im still trying to forge new relationships and seeing who I can pull to the "dark side" as it were.

Eh, its hard finding support really. People are so madly in love with there characters that they arent really willing to try something new/creative (boy am I bitter icon_biggrin.gif.)

Anyway. I think it would hold immense RP possibalities. Think of it, (x) ammout little short green guys, running around together, all yelling jibberish. Spitting on people, stealing from people, cause all kinds of chaos. Those wackey little goblins would be know/feared all over dysotoia.

I dunno, what it really comes down to is the willingness of other people to see this happen. All I can do it put the cards on the table, and see what happens. It is for this same reason that I have yet to share all of my ideas, because, the dynamics are not there. When you have such a large and varing community its hard to get noticed. Moreover, its even harded to get people to cooperate, so, in general most of my cool ideas would never fly. And I'm glad that I have the sence to realize that.

Anyhoo, thats enough typing for one day.

Kindo wrote:
Are you some kind of newspaper-editor-publisher thingie?

Conrad Hollows wrote:
15min of effort (on anything other than trying to max their character) is more than most are willing to give back ...
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Marine436
Lamer

XP
 60%
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2003 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

People are so madly in love with there characters that they arent really willing to try something new/creative

im guility of this
pillb0x
PostSat 03/22/03 6:48pm
At least you will admit to that icon_biggrin.gif  Reply with quote

Nei
Hero

XP
 71%
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2003 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, that doesn't mean we can't do the goblins once a week or something. I love Lilly, she is a blast, but I really want to do the goblin thing still. Whenever you want to get it going Pill just let me know. Maybe we can make three or four of them and see if we cannot recruit players. just a thought. Also I'm going to need a name idea, I don't really know what a goblinish name is. : ) well let me know what you want to do with it.
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> Nel's House / Rumanos' Dark Lair All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: