DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

More Places To RP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Suggestions - History
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Dragoons Rage
Noob

Level: 1
XP
EXP: 4 / 9 EXP: 4 / 9 EXP: 4 / 9
 44%
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2003 8:26 am    Post subject: More Places To RP Reply with quote

First off I would like to say that I like most of the new changes in Dysotopia 3.X.
I dont like the fact that the level limitations have been taken away from the Rift Gate. I do like to see that the RP has been better than before the wipe but people are still powergaming instead of playing the game for its true purpose. If someone just wants to powergame they should go to a server that all you do is powergame and kill eaach other.
I am only level 3 and i havent been out of elerina more than about 4 hours real time. The only time i left was to go RP a campsite and shared some stories. I thought it might be nice to have a place that you can go that it is dark all the time with tents placed around the area on multible levels with the torch-light only lighting setting to make it seem more like the deep night. In a place like that you could really bring a bards true power out. And one of my freinds would like to have a theater to set up plays for the public.
With these or other places like this where you could set up RP events either by DMs or the player, you could get the people to RP more instead of Powergame...
View users profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Ogt
Elder

Level: 26
XP
EXP: 26 / 78 EXP: 26 / 78 EXP: 26 / 78
 33%
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2003 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i want a nightclub with pretty waitress and exotic cool raving dancers with flourecent clothes, i want cool music played in it, I has to be a 4 floors place!, first room must have some trance and common music for the general taste, second some harcore techo and rave so i can jump around with my bottle of wine,for the third floor i want some cool drum and bass.
and the 4th floor will be the "potters lounge" this nice and colourfull room will the equiped with all kinds of exotic mushrooms, oggyjuana, some Hashmore specials, and lets not forget about the always good nitrousoxide ballooons

Ogt kung of the world wants this place to be built ASAP, i shall finance it with my many millions, AND THE BASEMENT WILL ME MY BACCHUS HEAQUARTERS, yes people i will have an arem like structure where, nice girls in cool raving tight clothing will be dancing all day and pleasing me , by bringing me all kinds of food and rinks, there will be 2 bargirls, preparing all kinds of exotic drinks for good all oggy.
A big pool and a jacuzzy and a big war room from where i will plan the taking over of the universe, since im kinda bored of just being the kung of the world, my master plan will take place soon.
Yes and dont forget to add coolfurniture that goes with the electronic movemet , and i want a jazz room, and a blues room too, umm and i want a heavy metal room, yes in each room i will have the best bands playing NON STOP, all day long, and i want a cool bedroom .

Yes it must be a huge underground fortress that has a rift gate to MY BEDROOM located at the top of the ""SUN MOUNTAINS", the best view of the whole island, i wnat a confy bed and cool furniture there too, a personal chef ,and a dwarf barman, it must be a cool room with a huge window where i can enjoy the view with my girlfriend.

The walls will be magical barriers that can turn into any kind of color, so in the night the roof will be transparent so we can watch the stars icon_biggrin.gif.
I want it to have a nice little house for her kittens and a magical vaccum cleaner that cleas up all their hair.
I want a big gym 1 block away, where i can summon any kind of creature so we can bash them to take our wrath out instead of having arguments, and riftgates to all of our favorite places of the island, a big staff of cheffs and slaves, that will ensure that we always have great dinners when wanting to eat out

Last edited by Ogt on Fri Mar 28, 2003 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message
Ogt
PostFri 03/28/03 10:00am
cheers  Reply with quote

Y

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280
 67%
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2003 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

your welcome

http://65.119.181.60http://dyso.joelpt.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3274
ElbowJoint
PostFri 03/28/03 12:25pm
Ogt! I think you just described the OSB headquarters in Kravenwood!!! Let me check... yep, every thing, but the pretty waitresses.  Reply with quote

Kindo
PostFri 03/28/03 12:26pm
The OSB guys are spoiled with their mega fortress.  Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Suggestions - History All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: