DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Drache Engel

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Order of the Shining Blade (Private)
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Spears
Grandmaster

Level: 19
XP
EXP: 11 / 49 EXP: 11 / 49 EXP: 11 / 49
 22%
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2003 1:12 pm    Post subject: Drache Engel Reply with quote

OOC: Pardon if this is not as elloquent as the usual West, its 6:00 am.. bedtime!

IC as West:

Rather disturbing update...

I was speaking with two men in town earlier, who needed a handful of gold to purchase misc. items. Drache, Draku and Leeria Moogle were several feet behind me.

After I gave the men coin, I approached Leeria and Drache, and overheard Drache whispering, asking if Leeria wanted to go do something evil with her- I was surprised, and awe striken that I immediatley questioned her.

Her defense was that she still had "dragon blood" in her system, and in order to save herself from completely turning evil, she must slay dragons. She was rather dismayed that I jumped to conclusions too quickly, but seeds of doubt will grow into trees, and this problem would better be adressed earlier than later.

I know, I might have jumped the gun- reason being is there is a red X on my back (metaphorically speaking)- the paladin hunting season is soon to take place, and it seems that I have top spot on the A list. Paladins cannot afford to take chances with evil nowadays- it is too risky.

I ask you all, is Drache to be trusted? Yes, I know she was once part of our order, but she has gone through a lot since then- I'm honestly having second doubts about her initiation, but thats my opinion. I would like to hear from the rest of you.
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website MSN Messenger
Grok
Grandmaster

Level: 15
XP
EXP: 4 / 35 EXP: 4 / 35 EXP: 4 / 35
 11%
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2003 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*as Grok listens to West's report, he decides to add his own observations*

I have had many adventrues with Drache and have found her to be loyal and helpfull. I have often taken her with me alone to many diffrent places. I can't speak much for her charactor, as she seems to speak very little, and I must acccetp some of this I often don't speak much while adventuring...something I must work on.

She has often been inclided many times in our party, and I did notice someting intresting, she would often follow me, when I would venture off by my self, untill recently some areas of the land were too dangerous for others to join me, and as I love a good chalenge I offten push my self to see my limits. At times, Drache would join me, not letting me know she was comming, but appearing from invisability near me...this very often got her killed. I remember I was exploring the Emerald cave I had just engaged the Arcane Render, the battle was going well, when I was hit by one of the creatures area effect spells, I saw drache, lying dead near me..killed by the spell I mannaged to avoid. This also happened in the Sewers in Sylvendale. If I were the suspisous type I would wonder why she would be watching me, but not let me know she was comming.

I don't suspect her of any wrong doings, but I hope this information will help to give more information on her. One other thing of note, there are times, often days when she is absent form the world ...ooc which might suggest she is playing a diffrent char.
expansia
Grandmaster

Level: 17
XP
EXP: 10 / 41 EXP: 10 / 41 EXP: 10 / 41
 24%
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2003 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't really know her as well as you both, but from my observations, she strikes me as being rather quiet. She just "appears" during situations, such as last night in Eleriina. She didn't announce that she was coming to help, but just showed up to see what was going on. Honestly, I kind of like her just for that reason. Perhaps she had a similar upbringing to my own - Do not as questions when their answers are revealed through other's actions - and just learns by watching.
View users profile Send private message
Ulath Fynolds
Adept

Level: 6
XP
EXP: 13 / 14 EXP: 13 / 14 EXP: 13 / 14
 92%
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2003 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Being quiet means little besides either she is just a quiet person, or some great sadness has befallen her.

For instance, I tend not to talk much any more, or at least not as much as I did. It's not that I specifically try not to talk, or to be quiet, jsut that I have a tendency now to brood on what has happened to me of late. I could accept what has happened, except for what it emans in protecting others. Two in this order known, and hopefully they understand it. I'm quiet because I can think of little to say that really means anything when it comes to such that has happened to me of late, so I say nothing.

This could be the case with her. While Dragon Blood is worrysome in any case with the more common races, it tends to do odd things to them, we cannot I feel jump to conclusions. Perhaps soemthing has happened to her that she does not wish to talk about, and eprhaps it stops her from acting, and as such she trys to jsut wathc things pass. I was close to allowing that demeanor over myself, tohugh in the end I saw that I must return here. But really, we must not jump to conclusions due to odd behaviour...
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AIM Address
*dragonbane*
Adept

XP
EXP: 3 / 14 EXP: 3 / 14 EXP: 3 / 14
 21%
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2003 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I myself found her to be quite flakey. Maybe she has a split smile-mad.gif personality? I admit I have been away for a while and maybe things have changed. I personally can not trust her & think it would be a mistake to bring her back into the order. Hindsight being 20/20, It was probably a mistake the first time & I dont make the same mistake twice. As the person who knighted her the first time, I also exiled her from the Order. I will finish this statement with a quote made directly to myself by Drache Engel. " I am evil now, it is fun......being chaotic evil I can do what I want." plthumbsdown.gif
-Elsa Dragonbane, High Knight of the Order of the Shining Blade
View users profile Send private message
Conrad Hollows
PostSun 04/20/03 10:51pm
I think that says a bunch right there, folks.  Reply with quote

Muric
Grandmaster

Level: 15
XP
EXP: 3 / 35 EXP: 3 / 35 EXP: 3 / 35
 8%
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2003 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's unfortunate this was not brought up before we took her on as a squire again. This is exactly why I refered her to the older members when she approached me about squiring. My dealings with her the last few weeks have been nothing but good. My impression was she had an rp ic reason her character turned evil, and likewise she has an rp ic reason that she has been redeemed. Read her character profile by examining her. But I was not there in the OSB with her the first time, so I don't know what happened.
Conrad Hollows
Har-Rhun Project Leader

Level: 38
XP
EXP: 13 / 153 EXP: 13 / 153 EXP: 13 / 153
 8%
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can see this is gonna be one of those issues where people kinda float around the decision. icon_smile.gif
Ulath Fynolds
Adept

XP
EXP: 13 / 14 EXP: 13 / 14 EXP: 13 / 14
 92%
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Float float float* (Sorry about the spam, really, this is the second time ever I've spammed soemthing on these forums, and, well, I couldn't resist floating so yes)
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AIM Address
expansia
Grandmaster

Level: 17
XP
EXP: 10 / 41 EXP: 10 / 41 EXP: 10 / 41
 24%
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not to sound harsh, but if we knight her and it doesn't work out, what's wrong with just booting her?

I'd say knight her, and see how it goes. I'm sure that's how it was done with some of us when we were accepted. *grins*
Conrad Hollows
Har-Rhun Project Leader

Level: 38
XP
EXP: 13 / 153 EXP: 13 / 153 EXP: 13 / 153
 8%
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd be more inclined to support that move when we have fewer members ... when we have decent numbers we can be more selective. I'll leave the matter up to the various High Knights as they have knighting and deknighting power like myself.

If one of them decides to knight her, that's fine ... if not, that's fine too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Order of the Shining Blade (Private) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: