DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Putting Things Together
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> Druid Circle (Private)
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Malakalam
PostFri 05/16/03 5:29am
Good luck Snares, we'll miss you  Reply with quote

Norrec
PostFri 05/16/03 11:16am
Carefull, Jaegan makes food out of mud. -countiues spiting out mud-  Reply with quote

Jr
Adept

Level: 8
XP
EXP: 9 / 19 EXP: 9 / 19 EXP: 9 / 19
 47%
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2003 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Snares, i want to give you an advice too...but what?

Hmm... i think i can give you the best one! icon_idea.gif

Snares, please, please, watch out for traps that your "enemys" have laid out... and try to remember were they are! icon_mrgreen.gif

You got the odd habbit to sit on them... and you never learn to not go back and sit on them again!

Once again, farewell Snares, and good luck, my friend...
Snares
Hero

Level: 22
XP
EXP: 17 / 59 EXP: 17 / 59 EXP: 17 / 59
 28%
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2003 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the notice, Norrec and Jr. I'll try to look out and keep away from trip wires if there are any... *blink blink* Thanks for all the well wishes everyone, I'll miss you guys and the forum (and my compooter). Oh and that was a very nice poem, Ariia... thank you. I think everyone who's travelling away from home should carry it with them as a bookmark or something. Beautiful writing. And thank you, Celina for the little dedication you uploaded on your avatar image thingy. Hehe, you guys are the best! Cheers all, keep planting those seeds and rooting out the weeds!!

SNARES of the Dysotopian Druid Circle
View users profile Send private message Send email
Z
PostWed 05/28/03 8:47pm
Hes not gone yet, are you Snares??? don't say I didnt even have a chance to say goodbye?  Reply with quote

Caelum
Noob

Level: 1
XP
EXP: 5 / 9 EXP: 5 / 9 EXP: 5 / 9
 55%
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is good to have met a friend like you Snare, i wish you all the best. Thank you for your help on how to play as a druids and yes like Jr said the library trick did work icon_lol.gif I hate saying good bye so... i'll see you soon dude icon_sad.gif
View users profile Send private message
CeŽNedra
Noob

Level: 1
XP
EXP: 2 / 9 EXP: 2 / 9 EXP: 2 / 9
 22%
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well..i must also say goodbye icon_cry.gif

Even though i havent seen you around much i have already got a great friend icon_biggrin.gif

You have helped me much both ic and ooc...

Good Luck to you

By the way here in Sweden you must also try out for the army after you are 18 and a boy...but you dont have to join the army here if you dont want too.

Be well icon_biggrin.gif
Snares
Hero

Level: 22
XP
EXP: 17 / 59 EXP: 17 / 59 EXP: 17 / 59
 28%
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you everyone for your well-wishes. Most of all, thank you for being a part of the Druid Circle. It has been a fun and interesting experience in setting up this guild, roleplaying and meeting you druids. I now bid everyone farewell and hope you'll enjoy this place as much as we had built it. This forum will be locked and left to our archive of messages, making way for newer things and developments within the Circle. As Snares Arkwolf used to say, "May the Winds be your Guide...", and the Earth Mother smile upon you! icon_wink.gif

For the Druids - "Plant the seeds and kill the weeds!"
View users profile Send private message Send email
Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> Druid Circle (Private) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: