DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Here ye, Here ye!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> The Scamps (Private)
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
AliZee'
High Elder

Level: 28
XP
EXP: 69 / 87 EXP: 69 / 87 EXP: 69 / 87
 79%
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 4:33 pm    Post subject: Here ye, Here ye!!! Reply with quote

Soooo tha idea came to me that we should start our own little production....a play of sorts...written/directed/acted/performed by Us halflings hehe we could hold it in tha newly constructed EL East theatre, have some halflings serving drinks and what not, ((its also a full pvp area icon_biggrin.gif )) so whataya say??
View users profile Send private message
Nei
PostSat 06/28/03 5:03pm
Hehe YEAH! I'm all for it!

-Rollo Hammersmith

Sep
PostSun 06/29/03 11:33pm
Sajin--

Ill work on it...should only take a week to come up with a nice long story to distract tallies from thier purses.

AliZee'
High Elder

XP
 79%
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe great!! imma announce it to tha people so we can get tha word spreading..and when your done writing we'll have to gather up everyone and do some practice run throughs of tha scrypt and draft ideas and then aftert that....THA SHOW MUST GO ON!!!

[quote:076179584b="Ogt"]farts leave the athmosfere because they have their OWN WILL, they are TIRED of being farts, and decieded that they would make their OWN PLANETS!!!!!!!!!![/quote]
GOLD!!!
Sep
Elder

Level: 26
XP
EXP: 60 / 78 EXP: 60 / 78 EXP: 60 / 78
 76%
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sajin==

Ok, who are my players going to be? I need at least one other person, while the others go about the business.
AliZee'
PostTue 07/01/03 6:17am
hmm...how many you got so far??

come on people lets not be shy...we need some actors!!!

Berellmir
PostTue 07/01/03 10:42am
Id luuuv to join, but im rarely online when you guys are, ill prolly be online this evening though ..(GMT +1)  Reply with quote

dreamin'
PostTue 07/01/03 11:25am
Hmm, I'd love to play, but I think my acting skills aren't that good at 4am :/  Reply with quote

Berellmir
PostTue 07/01/03 11:29am
hehe, yeah, we euro-smallies are kinda tired when you guys are doin yer stuff...  Reply with quote

Sep
Elder

XP
 76%
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK well heres the deal:

Ive got the basic premise of the script worked out. Its the classic "beaurocrat's daughter doesnt want to marry who her father wants her to marry so he can gain political favor, and instead is in love with a poor bard."

It is also a musical. Ive got 3 songs written already, and maybe one or two more to come depending on how long this script is when its done.

So far..the cast members are me and myself. I need one person to play the daughter, and I will play all the other parts. That means we need a team of at least 3. 2 to put on a show, and one to... you know.

I am also going to, with your blessing ali, lay down the ground rules and work out all the details regarding the public, if thats all right. Ive been thinking about this for a couple days now, and Ive got a lot worked out.

Wheres pete and cat at? im sure they want in on this.
dreamin'
Hero

Level: 22
XP
EXP: 51 / 59 EXP: 51 / 59 EXP: 51 / 59
 86%
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehe, in love with a poor bard... Sajin certainly knows how to focus the attention on himself icon_mrgreen.gif
Sep
PostTue 07/01/03 2:07pm
And its all IC too icon_mrgreen.gif  Reply with quote

AliZee'
High Elder

XP
 79%
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LoL hes gonna be playing ALL tha other parts himself??? LoL well if thats what you wanted to do... hehe yea and uhm...feel free to lay out any ground work you feel necessary...and im sure Petey would love to get up in this..where tha hell is he at??

[quote:076179584b="Ogt"]farts leave the athmosfere because they have their OWN WILL, they are TIRED of being farts, and decieded that they would make their OWN PLANETS!!!!!!!!!![/quote]
GOLD!!!
Sep
PostWed 07/02/03 12:33pm
So is anyone interested? or am i going to have to recruit a tallie?  Reply with quote

dreamin'
PostWed 07/02/03 1:07pm
interested in playing a part? sure, but it would have to be not too late in the night, else you'd never know if I'd be able to speak correctly  Reply with quote

Sep
Elder

XP
 76%
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well we would have to set a time for the play anyway, so we can plan it out. 8pm EST (-4 GMT) is about the earliest i can get on. If you can give an hour or two after that it would be great. Ill post the script here or send out an email so you can copy/paste/print it out and just type from that. I dont think there is much interest so far from the tallies or DM. Ill try to plug it with my 24 CHA as the time gets closer. Ive got a set of rules i want to lay out like:

Strongly encouraged to wear civilian clothes, no use of magic or effects, as the light may distract the actors (no true sight icon_smile.gif ), no weapons drawn, etc etc.
dreamin'
Hero

XP
 86%
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hm hm, 8pm at -4gmt is 2 am at gmt+2 (daylight saving time icon_confused.gif ), one hour or two added makes it 3-4 am
so that's not exactly early, it may be good to plan it on a weekend then, I just can't guarantee that I'll be fit enough after a day of work at that time icon_cool.gif
Sep
PostWed 07/02/03 3:28pm
well poopstain. weekends are harder for me to swing. move to USA. haha  Reply with quote

dreamin'
Hero

XP
 86%
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pah. I vote for the US change their timezones. You know, you live with GMT -4! how crazy is that! You shoul be reasonable and adjust that to at most -1 or -2. After all it's your fault that you live at the corner of the world, and it's your problem that it's dark during the day then! cussing.gif
Sep
PostWed 07/02/03 3:35pm
hey now... watch it or ill claim you have weapons of mass destruction hidden...we all know what a claim like that does.  Reply with quote

AliZee'
High Elder

XP
 79%
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whatever rules you lay out...there will be people who will break um or TRY to break um...we should all be ready for some idiots to try to ruin it...stock up on silence scrolls and what not...anyways....
im up for a part if you need an extra hand if not..then imma be runnin around tryna make sure everythings in order...or i can do both hehe....

GOLD!!!
AliZee'
PostWed 07/02/03 5:16pm
oh and what about doing it on a friday night??  Reply with quote

Sep
PostWed 07/02/03 5:31pm
well i dont have it done yet...  Reply with quote

AliZee'
PostWed 07/02/03 7:15pm
nah not this friday...hehe  Reply with quote

Nei
Hero

Level: 21
XP
EXP: 40 / 56 EXP: 40 / 56 EXP: 40 / 56
 71%
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Make sure you let me know well in advance of when you're doin' it to make sure I'll be around. I can do whatever you'd like. I don't think I could much play the part of a young lass though hehe.

--If you cannot find anybody to play the part then Rollo could "dress up" like Lilly. ya know, red wig, kerchief around his head, corset, girdle. hehe
View users profile Send private message AIM Address
AliZee'
PostWed 07/02/03 7:26pm
Rollo could be tha father....  Reply with quote

dreamin'
Hero

XP
 86%
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hm, if you let me know when you're ready with the script, and we stage the play at few days later, I think I can arrange 4am icon_confused.gif
Just need a few days to re-arrange my work schedule then icon_mrgreen.gif
AliZee'
PostWed 07/02/03 10:09pm
4 am??? arent Sep and Brynn on at tha same times usually???  Reply with quote

Sep
PostThu 07/03/03 12:23am
thats what i thought... must be stage fright  Reply with quote

dreamin'
Hero

XP
 86%
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sep wrote:
well we would have to set a time for the play anyway, so we can plan it out. 8pm EST (-4 GMT) is about the earliest i can get on. If you can give an hour or two after that it would be great.

8pm +6 (GMT -4 to GMT +2) -> 2am
an hour or two after that -> 4am

icon_cool.gif

soo, that much about stage fright.
and I am on around these times, but only when I don't have to work/study the next morning, so i need to know a few days ahead to guarantee my attendance
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> The Scamps (Private) All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: