DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

-=[ THE DRUID CIRCLE ]=- 2003
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  

Are we, as the Druid's Circle, being active enough in Dysotopia to be noted by other players?
Yes, I even have your guild's posters and T-shirts! Even the action figures!!
40%
 40%  [ 23 ]
No, who the hell are these people?? Where did they come from???
59%
 59%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 57

Snares
PostSat 03/01/03 1:27pm
Please welcome newest druid Initiate, Root of the Green to the Sentinels!  Reply with quote

Snares
Hero

Level: 22
XP
EXP: 17 / 59 EXP: 17 / 59 EXP: 17 / 59
 28%
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2003 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please welcome Wolvyn of the Sentinels to the Druid Circle! All new members feel free to post your character stories or partake the discussions in our private forum, upon login. Cheers.

SNARES of the Dysotopian Druid Circle
View users profile Send private message Send email
Jase
Elder

Level: 27
XP
EXP: 34 / 83 EXP: 34 / 83 EXP: 34 / 83
 40%
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2003 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HEY! Aren't there evil Druids who want to fight "city-dwelers" anymore? WE NEED MORE PREDATORS! Come on, i mean there's OVER 20 Sentinels already lol.
RedTick
PostSun 03/02/03 8:33am
woot..I'm on the site..heh (Refering to image gallery picture)  Reply with quote

Jr
PostSun 03/02/03 10:06am
Everyone congratulate Ariia as the new (and first) Archdruid of the Sentinels!!  Reply with quote

Lu Tzu
Noob

Level: 1
XP
EXP: 3 / 9 EXP: 3 / 9 EXP: 3 / 9
 33%
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2003 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello all, I am Jesh Colt, follower and priest of the God of the North, Wodan. In my travels I have met many of your number and you love of nature and firm attitude towards your cause is well worth note. I would honor me if you would keep my name in mind if you should ever gain a sister faction for men and women who are not brothers and sisters of the forest, but friends in service none the less. Safe travels and a good day to all.
Snares
Hero

XP
 28%
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2003 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recall us having met once before Jesh Colt. You are a friend to the Circle and we will certainly remember your name. With regards to a "sister faction", that would be up to you rangers and barbarians out there to establish. A branching order from our current organisation may complicate things and I personally feel that this "faction" should be of a separate body.

Nature's Blessings upon you.

Marine436
PostTue 03/04/03 6:35pm
Request To join, as a Predator

-Rumanos The Great.

Snares
Hero

XP
 28%
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2003 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your request has been DENIED. You are neither a druid or a friend of the forest, many members of the Circle will testify for that. I interpret your actions solely as needing guild protection and shielding for your own selfish, personal gains such as the fall of the Order of the Shining Blade. For your information, the druids have already placed a ban on you Rumanos. Nice try.The Dysotopian Druid Circle will not be an instrument of destruction at your disposal. BEGONE!

The Ban - a strong, nonviolent sanction upon those who have offended the circle. All must shun someone placed under the ban; no druid in the circle will aid, speak to, or associate with the target of the ban. When an entire town or village suffers the ban, no druid may enter that area or speak to or aid any resident. Some druidic allies volunteer to follow the custom of the ban as well. For instance, a clan of sprites or centaurs on good terms with a circle may receive word of a ban and choose to honor it - ((adapted from ADVANCED DUNGEONS & DRAGONS - 2nd Edition Player's Handbook Rules Supplement - The Complete Druid's Handbook))

Marine436
PostWed 03/05/03 3:10pm
Bah a ban on me, you lost my foolish friend.  Reply with quote

Jethea Goodmane
Noob

XP
EXP: 0 / 9 EXP: 0 / 9 EXP: 0 / 9
 0%
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 6:56 am    Post subject: Hi all Reply with quote

icon_wink.gif Hello all, I am Jethea Goodmane, a druid belonging to the Senitals caste. I am just a green horn following Mother Earth's footstep...
My beloved druid friends, please guide me along and teach me all I need to know.

Brother Jr, i'll be under you from now on. Please guide me along. icon_wink.gif
Snares
PostThu 03/06/03 9:01pm
Please welcome newest Initiate, Jethea Goodmane of the Sentinels!  Reply with quote

Jr
Adept

Level: 8
XP
EXP: 9 / 19 EXP: 9 / 19 EXP: 9 / 19
 47%
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Brother Jr, i'll be under you from now on. Please guide me along.

Sure i will icon_biggrin.gif

And welcome!
nexus775
Noob

XP
EXP: 2 / 9 EXP: 2 / 9 EXP: 2 / 9
 22%
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 12:03 pm    Post subject: hey everybody Reply with quote

we should have a meat so i can see the members in the druid cirkel new_scatter.gif icon_smile.gif
View users profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Hurin
Master

Level: 13
XP
EXP: 25 / 30 EXP: 25 / 30 EXP: 25 / 30
 83%
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

icon_eek.gif Uhhh.....I think I found an initiate for you Master Shade Wolf. A Druid by the last name of Graves (I cant remember the first name, DOH!)....you two think alot alike. This new fellow scared my Sorcerer friend I was with at the time.....I think you'll like him, he has alot of the same views as you when it comes to civilization...

*Groans* This isn't going to make my job as a diplomat any easier....another possible Predator...oh boy

icon_wink.gif
View users profile Send private message
Jase
Elder

Level: 27
XP
EXP: 34 / 83 EXP: 34 / 83 EXP: 34 / 83
 40%
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thinks like ME? Oh this a i gotta see! imagine two people who act like ME. Won't that be fun? icon_wink.gif
Snares
Hero

XP
 28%
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

icon_rolleyes.gif Uhh... maybe yes, maybe no, depends... Whatever it is, keep a lookout for new Initiates, I saw some around but didn't quite get a chance to speak with them. Great Druids and Arch Druids, feel free to initiate them if you will with the tests and trials.

Brain_Dead_Shady
PostSun 03/09/03 4:16pm
i recruited a druid i think he was a gnome or a halling but his name on the forum is autocroat or somehting like that i told him to post here  Reply with quote

Snares
PostTue 03/11/03 6:57am
Hmm. What's with all the recent Guild Stickies? It's like some Sticky Movement or something... I wonder if anyone will see us here...  Reply with quote

RedTick
Adept

Level: 5
XP
EXP: 11 / 13 EXP: 11 / 13 EXP: 11 / 13
 84%
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

when is the next meeting?

I've seen you guys aroud but have never had time to stop and chat... icon_cry.gif

We need to have a big gathering, with most if not all te members icon_smile.gif
Jaegan
Mortal

Level: 3
XP
EXP: 1 / 9 EXP: 1 / 9 EXP: 1 / 9
 11%
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hiyo all!

Nyna of the Maysons here. Master Snares just brought me around to your Circle, and I do hope that I will be worthy and capable in keeping der Balance with ye all! I'm not very law-abiding, usually... but will do my little lassy best to be good! icon_biggrin.gif

I've been directed to der Sentinels and is best described as a Faern. Regardless of my expericences, I would welcome any advice, help or spanking if i err. icon_wink.gif

Happy thoughts and lasting blessings to ye all!
Jr
PostSun 03/16/03 1:53pm
Welcome Nyna, to the Druid Circle! (happy now Snares?)

If you ever have any questions, bring them on!

Last edited by Jr on Sun Mar 16, 2003 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total

Snares
PostSun 03/16/03 4:08pm
Uhrm, uhh... yeah! What Brother Jr said - welcome Nyna Maysons of the Sentinels!  Reply with quote

Norrec
Hero

Level: 23
XP
EXP: 30 / 65 EXP: 30 / 65 EXP: 30 / 65
 46%
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to join. ((I didnt read any of the post on pages 2-7))
Do I need to find someone IC? Or do I join up here?

If my druid wears armor sometimes would that make him a Avenger? I would rather he be a Faerns because he only does like 4 dmg...

If you need find me IC= I am Norrec Vizjeri, Dwarvin Druid. Skilled animal handler, loremaster, and poet. *hits bow emote*
Jase
PostSun 03/30/03 1:28pm
no you can be a Faern and wear armor. You sign up here. Think of this as a bulliten board. and Snares will welcome you in  Reply with quote

Glorin
PostSun 03/30/03 4:28pm
How many people does the druids guild have?  Reply with quote

Snares
Hero

XP
 28%
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2003 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glorin wrote:
How many people does the druids guild have?

Last time I checked it nearly hit 40. Though after the wipe the numbers have changed and I have yet to update the correct count. Some left, some were never around, but those that stayed have been with the Druid Circle for a long time and shared many journies. I'd say the number we have right now is prolly between 10 - 20. (Still waiting for any existing members to inform me of their new character details).

Last edited by Snares on Sun Mar 30, 2003 7:14 pm, edited 2 times in total
Glorin
PostSun 03/30/03 4:54pm
either its still alot, keep up the good work  Reply with quote

Snares
Hero

XP
 28%
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2003 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Mr Glorin. I hope most players out there too enjoy the presence of the Circle. There will be updates made to the official rules and information (page 1 of this thread) once I find more free time to maintain everything. Currently we have opened a new category for all to partake in, after much delay and reconsideration... *ahem* Mr Smiley if you will...

ff1hand.gif FRIENDS OF THE FOREST
(All non-druids or outsiders)

Though they may not belong to the Druid Circle as an official member of the guild, the Friends of the Forest do share certain views and goals that may be similiar to ours, therefore sharing a friendly coexistence with one another. These are affliates and allies of the Circle. They may usually be seen journeying with fellow druids, accompanying them in their travels, having a keen interest in the understanding of Nature and Her Ways or simply landing a helping hand where needed.

Snares
Hero

XP
 28%
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2003 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

icon_exclaim.gif Please welcome Norrec Vizjeri of the Healers!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> General Guild Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 5 of 8

Jump to: