DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

BoC: kill or not to kill?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  

Should we kill the BoCs on sight?
YES!!! Let's Crush 'em!!!
51%
 51%  [ 18 ]
Well, not on sight.. but if they try anything... SPLAT
40%
 40%  [ 14 ]
No, they're nice guys and havent done anything wrong.
8%
 8%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 35

Ectovult
Elder

Level: 24
XP
EXP: 57 / 68 EXP: 57 / 68 EXP: 57 / 68
 83%
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2002 1:46 pm    Post subject: BoC: kill or not to kill? Reply with quote

Express your feelings about the matter here... please vote...

Should, or should we not kill these bastards ON SIGHT, for sake of our dear Dysotopia?
View users profile Send private message Send email
RedStorm
PostTue 12/24/02 1:52pm
well if i did it before why not now:P  Reply with quote

Srego the Short
Adept

Level: 6
XP
EXP: 11 / 14 EXP: 11 / 14 EXP: 11 / 14
 78%
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2002 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If they start acting cross-server then they're dead. If they work to establish their guild in character then they may do as they please. I mentioned my beliefs to one of them last night.

On a scale of 1 (cross-server) to 1000 (in character) right now I'm seeing them at 389.

[darn decimal place]

Last edited by Srego the Short on Tue Dec 24, 2002 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message
Nuir
PostTue 12/24/02 2:03pm
Lets kill them  Reply with quote

ShadowCore
PostTue 12/24/02 2:04pm
389, what would that be? I'd say they're 0, they don't act IC, but don't do any cross-server either.  Reply with quote

Ecusidor
Hero

Level: 20
XP
EXP: 35 / 52 EXP: 35 / 52 EXP: 35 / 52
 67%
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2002 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I stated before:

And I quote:

I dont like and I dont trust this Brotherhood of Catastrophe. But lets just monitor them for now, as soon as they start mass PKing for no good RP reason, or anything like that we can start attacking them in a nice RP way, or we can just have them all banned from this server.

For now just treat them as any other RPing player, and ignore the (BoC) behind their names. If they start anything Im sure the DM's will deal with them. (If they do any OoC PKing, or if they are clearly powerplaying, please do make a screenshot of it!)

Ogt wrote:
Master ecuisidor you are the one and ony bard in the whole island, as i have said before to you, you are the man!!!!!

ShadowCore wrote:
I'll vote Ecusidor. Go you!!!!!!!!!!! You're also one of the best bards on the isle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(the only competitor for THAT title seems to be Kathryn icon_biggrin.gif)
ShadowCore
PostTue 12/24/02 2:17pm
I totally agree with Ecusidor, but these guys are getting on the wrong side of me.  Reply with quote

RedStorm
Elder

Level: 27
XP
EXP: 10 / 83 EXP: 10 / 83 EXP: 10 / 83
 12%
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2002 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh no icon_biggrin.gif lol
well boc suffer alot from cain darkwind so dont worry about them getting to strong
View users profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Jarent
Mortal

Level: 2
XP
EXP: 6 / 8 EXP: 6 / 8 EXP: 6 / 8
 75%
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2002 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PK , PP of BoC ? IC or OOC we don't PK or PP . We have 0 Rogues in our guild first of all .

I copy and paste what is in our site (that was built months ago , before Dysotopia arrival) about our guild . You people always believe in all rumors . Too bad for you .

The following are OOC but we learn to become IC in Dysotopia , I will put a IC section in our site about Dysotopia and we will place roles for each member of ours . Be patient , it has not yet been approved that our ARRIVAL is permanent , I am just a messenger and frontliner at the moment . But I can assure you of somethings :

1. We will be IC
2. We will act neutral
3. We won't ever PK without a reason , and we won't kill low level people
4. Never ever PP is allowed within us

Regards ,

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

BoC is a Neutral guild ,respectful to other players and other guilds. The aim of our guild is to adventure throughout the realm, supporting each member under a disciplined chain of command, and being respected by all players. No PKing or stealing from others is allowed - being mature and being supportive are the key words. Recruiting more and more members, establishing the mentality among all members, becoming the most powerful and dominant guild, and earning respect from all are our primary goals. We have currently the highest number of members among all guilds .

1. We are a NEUTRAL guild (this is not an alignment issue) . Being a neutral guild means :

Supporting other guild members .Our first priority is to support a member .
No PK to other players without any reason , without approval .
No PPing .
Not giving your items to out-of-guild players (especially for free) but putting them to Accountant.
Forming teams with other members must be the first choice , but it's not a restriction . If no or less member are online you can party up with others of course . But this is not much preferred .
2. The chain of command issue is important . But it doesn't mean that the higher rank person can order things . BoC is a DEMOCRATIC guild . Every member gives his opinion , and the decision is made by a higher rank person according to those inputs .

3. BoC members should be MATURE . Being mature means :

Avoid doing lots of silly things .
Talking nicely to other players and members .
Not making massive shouts !
4. Our primary goal is to RESPECT and being RESPECTED . All actions due to this goal is highly appreciated .

5. If any of these issues are violated , a member gets a WARNING. In the 3rd warning the member is kicked from the Guild and it is announced here on forums . The warnings can be given only by #1 level ranks (Brothers or Sisters) .

Last edited by Jarent on Tue Dec 24, 2002 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total
Jase
PostTue 12/24/02 2:47pm
Jarent STFU no one cares get your freaking little team out of our mod and don't come bck!  Reply with quote

Jarent
PostTue 12/24/02 2:48pm
Yeah , what a nice behavior . Some of you lost already my respect upon you . We are not going anywhere , get the fact !  Reply with quote

RedStorm
PostTue 12/24/02 2:50pm
JaseRules, i cant say it better icon_biggrin.gif  Reply with quote

ShadowCore
Great Deity

Level: 42
XP
EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186
 14%
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2002 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look, Jarent, as has been said before, it's all propaganda to me, if you read the rest of your site, you can see you're mainly stupid powergamer lamers, who want to be the best overserver guild(which can not exist in an IC RP world).
If you were to handle it more IC, you might get better reactions. And besides, if you're just the frontliner, how come I hgave seen about fifteen of you guys?

View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ecusidor
Hero

XP
 67%
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2002 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ppl, stop these pointless arguments, they are getting nobody nowhere. icon_mad.gif

Well spoken, Shadow!

Ogt wrote:
Master ecuisidor you are the one and ony bard in the whole island, as i have said before to you, you are the man!!!!!

ShadowCore wrote:
I'll vote Ecusidor. Go you!!!!!!!!!!! You're also one of the best bards on the isle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(the only competitor for THAT title seems to be Kathryn icon_biggrin.gif)
Jase
Elder

XP
EXP: 34 / 83 EXP: 34 / 83 EXP: 34 / 83
 40%
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2002 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Jarent I'm GLAD u lost my respect! YOU THINK I CARE?!? And if u have HALF the fricken brains you SHOULD have u'll get out of the mod before Dyso unites against u! We're already killing u stupid *bad word* people! Dyso will unite vrs BoC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are evil.gif evil.gif evil.gif (devils)
RedStorm
PostTue 12/24/02 2:57pm
hehehehe CAIN IS ALL READY ON THEM!
wait WAIT,we can esaly enslave them all!!
MUHAHAHA A SUPPLAY OF SLAVES

ShadowCore
PostTue 12/24/02 2:58pm
Ehhhh, I don't think they'll roleplay along with that.  Reply with quote

RedStorm
Elder

XP
EXP: 10 / 83 EXP: 10 / 83 EXP: 10 / 83
 12%
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2002 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THEN WE PROVE THEY ARE POWER GAMERS AND GET ALL BANED icon_twisted.gif icon_twisted.gif icon_twisted.gif icon_twisted.gif icon_twisted.gif icon_twisted.gif icon_twisted.gif icon_twisted.gif icon_twisted.gif icon_twisted.gif icon_twisted.gif icon_twisted.gif icon_twisted.gif icon_twisted.gif icon_twisted.gif
View users profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
ShadowCore
PostTue 12/24/02 3:00pm
Heh, win-win situation icon_biggrin.gif  Reply with quote

Jase
PostTue 12/24/02 3:00pm
YES SO GTF OUT OF OUR MOD BoC AND TELL CHIEF STRIKE THAT RELLIK AND ME WILL WIP HIS ASS JUST LIKE IN SCARDALE!!!  Reply with quote

Ecusidor
Hero

XP
 67%
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2002 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And you are supposed to be a cute little girl IC, Jase? icon_wink.gif icon_rolleyes.gif

Ogt wrote:

ShadowCore wrote:
Jase
PostTue 12/24/02 3:04pm
I have 3 characters
1. Jase the Hermetic-boy-mage (sorc)
2. Jase Timirath-boy-bard
3. Lia Huntress-cute little girl-assassin

ShadowCore
PostTue 12/24/02 3:05pm
I think that that was Jase the Hermetic speaking, or someone like that icon_biggrin.gif  Reply with quote

Jase
PostTue 12/24/02 3:06pm
ya Jase the Hermetic is a necromancer  Reply with quote

Jarent
Mortal

XP
 75%
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2002 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jase I dont deal with 13 year old people .

I am already lvl 20 and the first approval will be made when we have 10 lvl 20's . Shadow , you seem an intelligent person and I respect your attitude . We haven't been 15 people at the same time but a maximum of 10 people yet . Now that we are being killed , you are right , but because we are new to the server . Our most experienced members haven't even come to Dyso , but they will arrive too , if approved .

Plus we have 6 new member in Dyso ( 3 of lvl 5-10 , 1 of lvl 10-15 , 2 of lvl 15-20) that DOESN't have BoC tags . They have started to help us and you people won't be able to kill them as they don't have BoC tags in their names . I tell my members that they should not select BoC tags from now on , so you won't be able to notice us anymore .

It was NOT a wise idea to put BoC tags as we took attention icon_confused.gif I took all the responsibility as it was my idea . I made a mistake ... But I will correct this mistake and minimize these kills as you won't get to know who is BoC .

And some member of LGoG has invited me here to write to these forums but if you act rude , we won't have a medium to talk people . Please stop that at once !

Regards ,
Jarent
Mortal

XP
 75%
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2002 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK enough is enough ...

What a contradiction . You people want to RP and talk about banning and swearing all the time .

Think of us as a group of people , that has come to "your(!)" land by a ship , and investigating .

Dyso is an open server , you should act like this . Grow up people ..
Jase
Elder

XP
EXP: 34 / 83 EXP: 34 / 83 EXP: 34 / 83
 40%
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2002 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GAH I'm NOT 13 IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!! And #2 there are people here who have had lvl 20s on this server since BEFORE YOU WERE BORN! A lvl 20 isn't great a lvl 12 character can kill a lvl 20 if played right. And your lvl 20 mage SCKS! We wanna have FUN in Dyso not have you freaks here nuetralizing us. And if you have like 20 or 25 of your ppl come to Dyso and start nuetralizing us the DMs will Ban you!!! And NO ONE in Dyso really likes you! and tell Chief Strike to get the f*ck away from me
RedStorm
PostTue 12/24/02 3:14pm
they met me and became sad!! WHY? CUZ I KILL AND SLAVE THEM ALL

Last edited by RedStorm on Tue Dec 24, 2002 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total

Jase
PostTue 12/24/02 3:14pm
I'll roleplay with u there but as far as i'm concered ooc your just a bunch of idiot powergamers  Reply with quote

ShadowCore
Great Deity

Level: 42
XP
EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186
 14%
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2002 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, Jarent, it was not smart to do that.
But if we won't know who is in the BoC what would be the use of the BoC, since there won't be anyone to see the BoC.

Look, Jarent, I have got a better idea for you, and that might get you accepted better.
What if you first got to know Dysotopia fully, maybe join one of the guilds or something, and when you have done that, and have become familiar with RP, you can start the guild, but more quitely. Start by holding a speech or something, and then have something other to do than just become the biggest, and helping eachother, because that isn't really improving any gameplay,is it?

BUT, if you do not try it this way, I and many others will still oppose you. Until nowm the only ones that have joined you are not rpers. Levels don't say much here either, it's more about what you do. My char isn't even lvl 20, and he's already started a guild, and I think that the same goes for Snares/(who is, by the way, very fun to rp with)

View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Chatter - History All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: