DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Well i'm back, good to be back.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Order of the Shining Blade (Private)
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Ultrafoo
Grandmaster

Level: 19
XP
EXP: 13 / 49 EXP: 13 / 49 EXP: 13 / 49
 26%
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2003 2:53 am    Post subject: Well i'm back, good to be back. Reply with quote

Well i'm back, good to be back. As my first order of business i wish to ax Conrad and take over OSB, and be all powerful...muwahahhahahahahahahaha. Just kidding. Actually, as my first order of business, i wish to apologize to anyone i may have hurt or what not. Look forward to playing with everyone, i'm back for good.
View users profile Send private message Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
Scorp57
DysoMOD

Level: 18
XP
EXP: 21 / 45 EXP: 21 / 45 EXP: 21 / 45
 46%
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2003 6:30 pm    Post subject: Oh great..... Reply with quote

Wonderful.....another loser in the OSB just what we need emot-yum.gif. Anybody having any problem wit this guy (that includes having to listen to him speak) may report it to me to have him permanently banned from the Order. I dunno how we let this dork slip through the cracks....hahahaha

Ben
Ultrafoo
Grandmaster

Level: 19
XP
EXP: 13 / 49 EXP: 13 / 49 EXP: 13 / 49
 26%
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2003 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Listen to me!? You never stop talking ya loser...actually you doyou are always watching the computer instead of listening to me...go play cs ya loser. icon_smile.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
Conrad Hollows
PostTue 02/04/03 11:26pm
Um ... heh. Welcome back, Foo.  Reply with quote

Ultrafoo
PostWed 02/05/03 8:36pm
Hawhawhaw.  Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Order of the Shining Blade (Private) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: