DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Sub-classes

Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> Suggestions - History
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Aband0n
Mortal

Level: 3
XP
EXP: 1 / 9 EXP: 1 / 9 EXP: 1 / 9
 11%
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 10:50 pm    Post subject: Sub-classes Reply with quote

Now i dont know if this has already came up on the posts and i dont have time to read them all, AND after all this is the suggestions page, so dont strike me down if its already been done.

I have a suggestions for sub-classes. Make a set list of sub-classes people can choose from when they create a character, and have the sub-class give this speicla abilities that both give them a PLUS to being that subclass and a NEGEATIVE. to even it out. For example. (quickly thought up so sry if their stupid) Vampires - faster, stronger, get hurt slowly during day.
Drows - bonuses when faces other elves but cant use certain weapons so on and so forth. you get the idea?
View users profile Send private message
Ectovult
Elder

Level: 24
XP
EXP: 57 / 68 EXP: 57 / 68 EXP: 57 / 68
 83%
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That issue was already discussed...

Geshtal wrote:

"Dysotopia will contain support for several new races of characters such as Drow and Half-Dragons. Each subrace will have it's own pro's and cons and will be reacted to by it's environment differently. "
Aband0n
PostWed 02/05/03 11:42pm
k thanks, i didnt know if it was disscussed already and i didnt see it when i skimmed teh the posts.  Reply with quote

Aling Karrde
PostWed 02/19/03 5:56am
oh that's cool.. cuz I WAS entertaining the idea of playing a Drow icon_biggrin.gif  Reply with quote

Filtered Chaos
PostWed 02/19/03 4:48pm
ive got a whole list of sub-classes and races and whatnot if neone is interested in them all. just ask.  Reply with quote

Glorin
The Badgermouthed

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280
 29%
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2003 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

actually along time ago, around early September Gesh set up his own little Test server which had the first dieties and two subraces. Half Dragon and Drow.

you did not have to pray to your diety then u just go the bonus automatically, drow would recieve major penaltys during day but bonus at night, shar would do the same thing, i was a shar worshipping drow who sucked during the day but killed ogres in one hit at night ;0
[quote:a89551bc29="AliZee'"]that shits utterly devoid of any meaningless sense...i tottally disagree on tha basis that tha argument you have pressented is full of actual facts and shit, i think based on tha fact that i have no idea of what tha fuck you were talkin gabout i would have to wholoeheartedly proclaim that you are wrong.
Thank you,
AliZee'[/quote]
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> Suggestions - History All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: