DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Some new monk outfits would be decent...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Suggestions - History
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Cherrn
Grandmaster

Level: 15
XP
EXP: 23 / 35 EXP: 23 / 35 EXP: 23 / 35
 65%
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2003 3:07 am    Post subject: Some new monk outfits would be decent... Reply with quote

Can't we get a few new monk outfits in the game. I mean, the Order of the Yellow Rose monk robes got some damn nice mods on em. But hell no I'm not using em! How can I play an evil monk of Bane wearing a yellow faerie bathing suit ? I want something thats sorta Black and Red, the colours Bane's priests favour. Right now i have gone with that Robe of Fire Resistance thingy because it somewhat resembles what a monk of Bane should look like with regards to colours?
Fact is, monks are extremely limited in their selection of outfits if they want to wear something specifically designed for monks.

I really think there should be a larger selection of monk outfits.

Perhaps I'm the only thinking this, perhaps I am even the only one playing a monk emot-yum.gif

What do you guys think ?

Zufal- Founder of the Obsidian Order in the name of Bane the Ultimate Tyrant- Human Monk

Irekean the Crimson Flame- Paladin in the service of the Flamelord Kossuth- Human Paladin
View users profile Send private message Send email
Malakalam
PostTue 03/18/03 4:32am
I sent him a nice black and green one, but it didnt have any specials on it. (sent bri) no word yet.  Reply with quote

Kindo
Great Deity

Level: 48
XP
EXP: 6 / 245 EXP: 6 / 245 EXP: 6 / 245
 2%
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2003 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They only have Shining Hand and Old Order, right? Robes of the Dark Moon were black and evil looking. But they are not buyable anymore. Doesn't Old Order work ok? They are brownish atleast.
View users profile Send private message Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
Goodmane
Mortal

Level: 2
XP
EXP: 4 / 8 EXP: 4 / 8 EXP: 4 / 8
 50%
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2003 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I completly agree with cherrn i mena COMEON PPL! isnt anyone a monk anymore heck now without the good shops monks cant even buy nice fighting gloves let alone the same cloths from the original game for neverwinter nights... the cloths for a monk are the only thing every mod doesn't change i mean heck you have tons of new armor why not monk cloths

Blake Goodmane
View users profile Send private message
ShadowCore
Great Deity

Level: 42
XP
EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186
 14%
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2003 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I've said this more than once, monks are being ignored by Dysotopia. They get nothing at all. They only have two kinds of robes, and those aren't too good. The only two really good items were taken out(Boots of the Sun Soul +5 and Robes of the Dark Moon(my favourite icon_wink.gif), and nothing new is being put in. I want more stuff for Monks!! But I've already said it a lot, so I doubt they'll do it now.

View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Falkhor
DysoMOD|DM

Level: 30
XP
EXP: 83 / 99 EXP: 83 / 99 EXP: 83 / 99
 83%
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2003 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

new monk stuff coming up soon. The outfits are mostly redone versions of the standard ones but looking way cooler, patience. Soon no more need to run around dressed in yellow spandex.
View users profile Send private message
ShadowCore
Great Deity

Level: 42
XP
EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186
 14%
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2003 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have had it with those stupid yellow robes. I hated them fom the beginning. Any chance Redstorms Robe design is going to be one of them? I totally love that one icon_biggrin.gif

View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Uin
Hardass

Level: 33
XP
EXP: 60 / 117 EXP: 60 / 117 EXP: 60 / 117
 51%
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2003 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShadowCore wrote:
Yeah, I've said this more than once, monks are being ignored by Dysotopia. They get nothing at all. They only have two kinds of robes, and those aren't too good. The only two really good items were taken out(Boots of the Sun Soul +5 and Robes of the Dark Moon(my favourite icon_wink.gif), and nothing new is being put in. I want more stuff for Monks!! But I've already said it a lot, so I doubt they'll do it now.

Its works like this:

Mages: Great w/o items (at high lvl range)
Monk: Work OK w/o items (especially when you hit mid lvl range)
Fighters: Are pants w/o items (at high lvl range)
View users profile Send private message Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
Kindo
PostTue 03/18/03 2:00pm
hehe, Falkhor will save us all! icon_biggrin.gif  Reply with quote

Cherrn
Grandmaster

Level: 15
XP
EXP: 23 / 35 EXP: 23 / 35 EXP: 23 / 35
 65%
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2003 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe a specific Robe of the Obsidian Order ? I would cry myself to sleep if we got that. One can only dream right? icon_rolleyes.gif

And yeah, robes of the Dark Moon rawked, I was wearing them before the wipe. Stylish black, and it did make you look wicked.

Zufal- Founder of the Obsidian Order in the name of Bane the Ultimate Tyrant- Human Monk

Irekean the Crimson Flame- Paladin in the service of the Flamelord Kossuth- Human Paladin
View users profile Send private message Send email
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Suggestions - History All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: