DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

More quests

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Suggestions - History
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Elex
Adept

Level: 6
XP
EXP: 8 / 14 EXP: 8 / 14 EXP: 8 / 14
 57%
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 12:25 pm    Post subject: More quests Reply with quote

ok, since the xp is lowered and its hard to get lvls i think there should be alot more quests in the server. i think maybe lots of random quests (like was mentioned before) in random places will be good, you walk and suddenly find a man that needs help and you help him and get some xp and maybe an item or gold, that i think will also improve the rp, and also that ppl will have weapons and stuff that other ppl cant even get (that will change that every player has the same stuff). this will also be a good way of getting xp from something else instead of killing monsters for no reason (poor monsters icon_sad.gif ).

another idea i had: maybe there will be a lvl restriction quests with pretty good xp for the lvl that does this quests. this quests will need to have a big group of the same lvl going to do the quest and it wont be easy but maybe some good gold for the party members and xp. (this will encourage grouping up). i thought the lvl res idea will be good so high lvls wont just group up with a low lvl, do the quest, and hop the low lvl lvled up...no! ppl will power lvl low lvls with no lvl restrictions, thats why i think there should be lvl res. hope you consider my idea and know that i do my best to help dyso be a better place icon_biggrin.gif cool.gif
View users profile Send private message
BriHurley
The Lord of Kravenwood Estates

Level: 17
XP
EXP: 14 / 41 EXP: 14 / 41 EXP: 14 / 41
 34%
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem with quest is that they can be xploited. People will crash the server to have another chance at doing the quest over and over again. Well not anymore the NWNx4LINUX is just about ready to add some persistance to the fact that you can only do a quest once! Stay tuned it won't be long....

bow.gif bow.gif pimp.gif
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
ShadowCore
Great Deity

Level: 42
XP
EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186
 14%
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!Bri!

View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Marine436
Lamer

Level: 34
XP
EXP: 75 / 124 EXP: 75 / 124 EXP: 75 / 124
 60%
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FOOL shadowcore, you forgot to bow.gif bow.gif bow.gif

bow.gif bow.gif bow.gif bow.gif bow.gif bow.gif bow.gif bow.gif bow.gif bow.gif bow.gif bow.gif
bow.gif bow.gif bow.gif bow.gif bow.gif bow.gif bow.gif bow.gif bow.gif bow.gif bow.gif bow.gif bow.gif bow.gif bow.gif bow.gif bow.gif bow.gif bow.gif bow.gif bow.gif bow.gif bow.gif bow.gif bow.gif bow.gif bow.gif bow.gif bow.gif bow.gif bow.gif bow.gif bow.gif bow.gif bow.gif bow.gif bow.gif bow.gif bow.gif bow.gif bow.gif bow.gif bow.gif bow.gif bow.gif bow.gif
ShadowCore
Great Deity

XP
 14%
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes it does work. You're just being ****. You need to lose the url tags and ONLY use the img tags. Sjeesj.

View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Marine436
Lamer

XP
 60%
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey arse Hole icon_wink.gif it doesnt work, with or with out URL tags

ill go screw around with it...just adding image tags...
ShadowCore
Great Deity

XP
 14%
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look, you can see it works can't you??? Just listen to me, do it like this(just lose the "~"s)

[img]~http://www.bungie.com/products/pimps/images/pas_logo.gif~[/img]

Marine436
Lamer

XP
 60%
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok....mine doesnt work, i do it right, and it pretends no code is thier, Thus Bungie, Doesnt allow Direct Linkage, SO, now i have to do it off the fourm gallery.

and PM me..we are stealing this thread.
Kindo
PostThu 03/20/03 3:22pm
That damned Pimps at Sea logo is too damn huge! I'm getting upset...  Reply with quote

Marine436
Lamer

XP
 60%
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol

im sorry, i finally figured the problem out, and im not screwing with it anymore !!!

I cant see the image at school, it's blocked

anyways...I will turn sig's off in IC chat.
Maelstrom696969
Lamer

Level: 35
XP
EXP: 101 / 130 EXP: 101 / 130 EXP: 101 / 130
 77%
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More quests are always good, but yes I doubt they'll be implemented into 3.x. Rebirth, definitely! But that's a lot of coding. Unless Bri makes just some cool simple ones. But then they can get exploited easily...rushed...etc. icon_sad.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Suggestions - History All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: