DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

IC : Another dream

This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> Nel's House / Rumanos' Dark Lair
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Filtered Chaos
Grandmaster

Level: 17
XP
EXP: 7 / 41 EXP: 7 / 41 EXP: 7 / 41
 17%
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 11:14 pm    Post subject: IC : Another dream Reply with quote

Late at night, Nel begins to have another dream about Maeldun.

"Maeldun is standing on the docks edge, overlooking the ocean talking to Nel"

Nel - Maeldun.... your...

Maeldun - You have no idea who i am...

Nel - But your here!

Maeldun - i am dead.

(turns around. His eyes are black, completely black)

Maeldun - yet i live... I am in a land where no man will find me, yet i breath air.

Nel - I...i dont understand, i wont belive it!

Maeldun - Belive it Nel... I am gone, i am not comming back, and nothing you can do will change that.

Nel - Your lying!

Maeldun - would i lie to you, my beloved? Would i put you thru such pain if i knew it could be avoided?

Nel - i....

Maeldun - do yourself a favor, forget i ever existed... Forgetting is not having if you dont remember what existed. I am lost to you, to this world. Fine solace in what we had, its all we may ever have.

Nel - but... i ... (begins to cry)

Maeldun - wipe your face, dont not give your tears to me. I am in the land where men do not leave foot prints.

Nel - NO! Your not leaving me again!

Maeldun - its already too late for that. Goodbye, my love.

(Suddenly a blur leaps out from the shadows, the being has a dagger in his hand... He lunges towards maeldun, burying the dagger in his back.)

Figure - Your presiouce Maeldun, he is mine. (Laughs).

(The figure turns to a cloud of red haze, and floats away.)

(Nel falls to her knees over Maelduns corpse)

Nel - no.... not... again...

(Maelduns body turns to ash, and blows away)...
Marine436
PostTue 04/22/03 11:17pm
*nel wakes up in a very cold sweet and cry's...cry;s for 6 hours stright....Sonny, Selenia and rappi, cant sleep do to it  Reply with quote

Filtered Chaos
PostTue 04/22/03 11:19pm
ooc any after thoughts to that?  Reply with quote

Marine436
PostWed 04/23/03 1:08am
OOC basically, your giveing up on maeldun....unless Nel finds a Friend and a Loved Daughter Len might be back...saying good bye always helps...  Reply with quote

Filtered Chaos
PostWed 04/23/03 1:32am
OOC you need but convice Hayt who he really is, shouldn't be too hard, i just need to get on more while your on.  Reply with quote

This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> Nel's House / Rumanos' Dark Lair All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: