DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

OOC: Say g'bye to Zac Anderton

This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> Nel's House / Rumanos' Dark Lair
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
zacsartori
Mortal

Level: 2
XP
EXP: 5 / 8 EXP: 5 / 8 EXP: 5 / 8
 62%
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 4:08 pm    Post subject: OOC: Say g'bye to Zac Anderton Reply with quote

Well, college blows a big one, and I'm just no good at it, so I'll be heading home. Yeah and home doesn't have a decent connection to the internet, so that means I won't be around much. I'll do my best to make my appearances.

the only reason i post here is cause i know most of you people are cool RPers, and most of you won't say things like, "who the hell are you and why should i care that you are leaving," or "good, i didn't like you anyways" at anyrate, I'll still be active on the forums, so maybe i'll make Zac go on an adventure to avenge the death of his parents. I'll tell you guys all about it if you guys even care.
View users profile Send private message AIM Address
Nei
Hero

Level: 21
XP
EXP: 40 / 56 EXP: 40 / 56 EXP: 40 / 56
 71%
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's too bad Zac, you're a lot of fun to play with, and this thing with Salin got even cooler yesterday. Hopefully we'll see you around. I enjoyed playing with you, you play a good character.

As for college, keep trying until you find something that works for you. I started at community college because it was cheaper and more convenient. I hope something works out for you, good luck in whatever you try man. Hopefully I'll see you around.
Marine436
Lamer

Level: 34
XP
EXP: 75 / 124 EXP: 75 / 124 EXP: 75 / 124
 60%
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

icon_sad.gif

so soon, that's sad, i only met your char once, and i liked the RP and the thing going on ! and i must have looked like a moron for i was doing 2 thing's at once.
zacsartori
Mortal

Level: 2
XP
EXP: 5 / 8 EXP: 5 / 8 EXP: 5 / 8
 62%
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

not that anyone really cares, but, i think i might have found a way to stick around. See I'm moving back home with the parents, going to class isn't one of my strong points, thus i failed out again. But at any rate, they wouldn't think to charge me rent, so as a gift to my loving parents, i think i'll get them highspeed internet, and i'll just pay for it all. won't that be great. hmm. we'll see?
pillb0x
Hero

Level: 21
XP
EXP: 25 / 56 EXP: 25 / 56 EXP: 25 / 56
 44%
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me tell you what sucks:

Haveing to get up at 6:00,
going 45 min via car to school
school from 8:00 till 1:00
then another 45 min AWAY from home
work from 1:30 till 5:00
then a whopping 90 min back !

Then on saturadys and sundays I get to look forward to working a second job so I can afford gas to repeat the first half !

Leave me with roughly 0 hours to play video games.
Isn't life grand ?! icon_neutral.gif

Kindo wrote:
Are you some kind of newspaper-editor-publisher thingie?

Conrad Hollows wrote:
15min of effort (on anything other than trying to max their character) is more than most are willing to give back ...
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> Nel's House / Rumanos' Dark Lair All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: