DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Cain taking OOC ingame
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Truia
Grandmaster

Level: 18
XP
EXP: 32 / 45 EXP: 32 / 45 EXP: 32 / 45
 71%
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 9:16 am    Post subject: Cain taking OOC ingame Reply with quote

A PM about what happened in game..

RedStorm wrote:
Look,i suffer alot of flames from u n stuff,i dont care when u say your like that to all men,thats a lame thing to say,what happned happned since u asked for it,u knew i will do it,i dont understnad why u are so pissed from me asking u to go hunt at crypts,but have it your way, im really really confused of you,you just dont get it,i wont suffer more insults from you,or anyone,if u didnt knew my powers and effect,u know them now,and dont try west,since west is scared of my hunters and me and west are friends,really truia,im totaly nice with u,and your allways hostile to me icon_cry.gif

the thing is you TOLD me not suggested how to make a Cleric TOLD.... this is stupid and no the server had saved right after I died so I lost my sword my gold and my xp.

Calling in two different people because you know you couldnt take me alone is just..... how do I put this lightly...... I cant.... next time take it to the arena.

as for disresecpting the traders guild no such thing you were busy so I left it there.

I could just as easily call in half-lings. wow your so called hunters against half-lings.

and Red Drop the subject and I will to.... just leave me alone IC OOC I am willing to forget but if it happens once more I will not take this sitting down.

I made this a forum issue so that others and Red could see I am not kidding. I used to be a push over but not no more.
View users profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Falkhor
DysoMOD|DM

Level: 30
XP
EXP: 83 / 99 EXP: 83 / 99 EXP: 83 / 99
 83%
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neither am I, booted both froja, ox and cain. Looking into getting at least two of them banned. Fed up with morons really. Time to hack through the player vault with a blunt axe.
You people just don't seem to realize the privilege of playing on Dyso might be gone forgood if you keep up the BS. Too many people involved in the mod getting frustrated to keep it running properly.
So I'm sorry if for the coming month we will be punishing very harshly and without sparing too much of an explanation those who think they can abuse this mod to compensate for their penis size.

Have fun.

Falkhor
View users profile Send private message
RedStorm
Elder

Level: 27
XP
EXP: 10 / 83 EXP: 10 / 83 EXP: 10 / 83
 12%
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TURIA U ARE SUCH A LIAR,let me tell u what happned:
me and truia were hunting,then i asked her to go to crypts,told her the xp is better,she starts INSULTING me,and saying i dont udnerstand shit and so and so,then she turns west againts me keeps insultings me,TAKING IT OOC,invulving ooc ic and ic ooc, that made me pretty mad,then we met her in the path to kraven,she summoned something became hostile to me AND ATTACKED ME FIRST,so long so good,ox and froja apper to my aid,and kill her,then she crash the server,and starts crying,what she said was total rong,and i was looking for u falk to say,truia see this the end of our friendship.
as for truia,i was ready to duel u alone,anytime our friendly duels i allways won,dont lie,U TOTALY LIED,falkhor she attacked us,not us her,we are defending,thats it,truia is a total liar
REMIND ALL THE STUFF I SAID ABOUT HOW BUIDLING A CLERIC WAS IN TELLS,TELLS ARE OOC TRUIA,dont say i went ooc IC,
View users profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Truia
Grandmaster

XP
 71%
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You got Ox to try to kill me but heheh instead he killed Aeris stop your lieing you had no reason to call a bounty on me in the first place.

how the heck could I crash the server...

Tells are considered messages sent by a bird and or other animals they are still IC
Falkhor
DysoMOD|DM

XP
 83%
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i hardly think she could crash the server while she's dead on the floor red...
I'm more inclined to believe the level 8 victim than the levels 15+ who slaughtered her and my own screenies of the situation.
Like i said time for the blunt axe.
RedStorm
Elder

XP
 12%
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no,tells are total ooc,as for Ox,he did a job,wanna blame someone blame me,u however attacked us,aeris(shadowleaf) frogived us for the mistake,sorry truia but u was the one that spoke ooc,even west said u are a bad rp'er,
Truia
Grandmaster

XP
 71%
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh yea lets see I will quote you directly......

Never disrespect the Traders guild *bow*

that was almost right after Ox killed Aeris who is level 5 otherwise he would have had a tougher time just as you two were until Froja stepped in who incedently was there Invis just like you were and Ox.
RedStorm
Elder

XP
 12%
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

umm yah sure, ok truia......but for the last time,U ATTACKED US SO GOD DAMN STOP,get a life,and falkhor if u have a msn messnger,aim where i can speak with u?
Spears
Grandmaster

Level: 19
XP
EXP: 11 / 49 EXP: 11 / 49 EXP: 11 / 49
 22%
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I DONT WANT TO TAKE SIDES, but I will give my perspective. This is by no means an insult, but constructive criticism - no complaints please.

Ok first off-

West is not afraid of you, or your cronies. I must admit that you do get annoying when you use that excuse all the time- when you do something wrong, then I get defensive you say, "oh do you know who I am? I will send my guys to kill you!" Sure thing. Honestly you should learn to RP this better yourself, and not depend on your backup and such

Stop it, its REALLY ticking me off.

As to the whole Truia thing- look, just let it go. She didnt KILL you, so I don't think you have any right to bring other characters into this. You are both roughly the same level, take it out on each other like you would real life man- you dont need to kill her...

Yes, she might have been at fault for starting the whole mess, but find another way to do it aside getting people to kill for you.

Thats my two cents. I don't want to hear anymore threats out of you either.

Last edited by Spears on Thu Apr 24, 2003 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website MSN Messenger
Truia
Grandmaster

XP
 71%
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Falkhor..... my laptop doesnt have photoshop otherwise I would have posted my SS of OX comeing from no where at Reds spoken command and Froja doing the almost the same.
Kindo
Great Deity

Level: 48
XP
EXP: 6 / 245 EXP: 6 / 245 EXP: 6 / 245
 2%
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RedStorm...everyone here knows how good you are at start lying when you get yourself into trouble.
I have no reason to believe you. You simply don't have my trust. Capiche?

icon_neutral.gif icon_neutral.gif icon_neutral.gif

Last edited by Kindo on Thu Apr 24, 2003 10:04 am, edited 2 times in total
View users profile Send private message Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
RedStorm
Elder

XP
 12%
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rofl *jumps around west* u know we are friends and i just say that to freek u out,like in the ooc fight we had when u said i cant get no girls *rofl* : icon_lol.gif
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In real life truia will cut my head,she does that to her bro,i speak with him nuff,and as for she not killing me,she attacked me they were just there to defende a friend,
thats all,nuff said,falk i still need aim,msn
Truia
Grandmaster

XP
 71%
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmmm I have cut my bros head off yet you talked to him enough.... strange.......

it is called a headlock and it is a Irish sibling thing
RedStorm
Elder

XP
 12%
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW,your not only hostile to me,stop being so mean to every one,trying to be friendly with u and u pup up with an axe and cut my head down,allmost like Nel
RedStorm
Elder

XP
 12%
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kindo wrote:
RedStorm...everyone here knows how good you are at start lying when you get yourself into trouble.
I have no reason to believe you. You simply don't have my trust. Capiche?

icon_neutral.gif icon_neutral.gif icon_neutral.gif

its like in that story with the wolf,when the kid screams theres a wolf n stuff,bah anyway,i dont lie that much,first
and seconde this time im saying truth kindo,and its not the first,what do u mean by a lie?
Truia
Grandmaster

XP
 71%
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

icon_eek.gif look I have already gotten over it for the most part.... I managed to buy another sword..... and Xp at level 8 is easy to come by...... as I have already said drop it and let the Dms figure it out......

and just so everyone knows.... Red has actually called me a B**ch IRL over Msn.......... my bro had to drag me out of my room....

you are far from friendly Red. and the 60+ hours, and 90+ areas I put in our mod was just deleted....... keep the idea if you want but dont use any area of Racoll.. I dont know which version my bro sent you, but I am asking nicely dont use it.
RedStorm
Elder

XP
 12%
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my mod is allmost done,i wont use racoll,i manage to map well without u,script alone,as for the bitch thing,u cursed the hell out of me before,then as a JOKE and i said it as a joke and u know it well nuff "bitch" after u called me stupud idiot loser and some more stuff,dude stop playing innocent,its not true truia and we both know it,and your bro didnt drag u out of your room,the moment i said it puff u log off,thats all,and it wasnt a block,truia u just closed your pc and went to bed,u said it
Spears
PostThu 04/24/03 10:26am
emot-heartbeat.gif

I had to copy Kindo on this one

Froja
Master

Level: 10
XP
EXP: 21 / 22 EXP: 21 / 22 EXP: 21 / 22
 95%
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't want to get involved in this as I like West a lot and we talked just before that about bounty hunting and I told him I was noone's bounty hunter .

As Truia told , I was invis %90 of the fight , Ox and Cain were fighting Chelsha and I was staying invis . I didnt ever atacked Aeris and when I saw that Chelsha was not getting hurt by the attacks of Ox and Cain , and they were being hurted I got involved in the fight and the server crashed .

Now the DM(s) hate me and tries to use this situation to ban me . It's always been like this and even I can't have the rights to play as a normal person . I didn't want to get involved in this incident and I got involved as a normal act. I like West , I dont know Aeris and I have nothing against Chelsha . But Falkhor will hate me no matter what happens and try to ban me ... great ! Keep on working like this ..

One last word , maybe I am not a perfect RPer , but I put things to the mod more than %95 of the people , making everyone I know have fun in one way or another . We have one of the most disciplined and good going guild in the game together among the 3 well organized guilds and I work my best for this . I don't earn to be hated by some DMs and them trying to ban me in every situation . I am a reliable person and I am open to any kind of discussions and advices and prohibitions . I tried to talk to Falk a couple of times but he tells me he is suspicious like always and don't talk to me often and points to me in nearly every post of him that he will get rid of me one way or another . Is this how a DM works to get the mod in a better place ? Hating someone , telling everyone this and working %50 of his time to succeed in this ? I wouldn't think so , but it's a matter of opinion ..

And please Kindo and Falkhor and others , don't take this discussion to further points . You are good RPers I know , but I don't hate you both even if you hate me . I don't know what I've done to you both but you hate me , that's ok , it's your choice . I don't want to comment on these anymore , I just get stressed . I wanted to coment on Kindo's post on Flames forum about how he felt down because I felt the same but I couldn't because he was hating me . Does hate puts us somewhere good ? You decide ...

And for the traders guild , I quit before bounty hunting even someone . Ox has quited there as well . I have nothing against the Whitewind family at all .
help me you make me perfect, help me become somebody else
i want to fuck you like an animal
i want to feel you from the inside
my whole existence is flawed
you get me closer to god
Truia
PostThu 04/24/03 11:08am
so why did you attack me knowing what had transpired..... they would have never killed me before the crash if it wasnt for you.  Reply with quote

Spears
Grandmaster

Level: 19
XP
EXP: 11 / 49 EXP: 11 / 49 EXP: 11 / 49
 22%
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No worries Froja- everyone makes mistakes. Besides none of the Whitewinds have anything against you icon_smile.gif
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website MSN Messenger
Ogt
PostThu 04/24/03 11:15am
they take a bounty and they get threatened to get banned, how nice  Reply with quote

Froja
Master

XP
 95%
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I helped them because as you said you were not being hurt , so both of them were going to die there probably and I got involved . What I did was not right , but hey , you didnt lose xp for that as it crashed , so I am happy .
you get me closer to god
RedStorm
PostThu 04/24/03 11:18am
rofl she just had stone skin,nothing big,she didnt harm me or ox  Reply with quote

Norrec
Hero

Level: 23
XP
EXP: 30 / 65 EXP: 30 / 65 EXP: 30 / 65
 46%
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Little off topic.....
I would think tells can be ooc, just put ooc there. I normaly use them as ooc unless me or the one geting the tells declares they need to be IC.

I dont know either of you so.... icon_cool.gif
Ogt
Elder

Level: 26
XP
EXP: 26 / 78 EXP: 26 / 78 EXP: 26 / 78
 33%
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i havent killed anyone but im getting fed up with complaints as well, as i said long ago name the mod DYSNEYTOPIA NO EVIL ALLOWED or just tell us to leave if you dont want us here anymore, thats more nice than waiting for us to screw up or break a rule to get us banned, all it takes is a ," leave we dont want you here anymore" plain and simple i assure you ill just walk away.

Last edited by Ogt on Thu Apr 24, 2003 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total
Froja
Master

XP
 95%
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trying to get your character to its best , working to optimize its capabilities does not necessarily contradicts RPing . That is to some people who blames me of not RPing . No one can see me talk OOC in the game in tells or talk (not party) and yes I want my character to be as good as possible , but I put things to RPing and try to improve mod's current situation as much as possible as well .
you get me closer to god
RedStorm
PostThu 04/24/03 11:27am
come with me to kyrnn,where PK is allowed when u have a reson  Reply with quote

Falkhor
DysoMOD|DM

XP
 83%
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont hate you froja, i think you're a snake in the grass, but i dont hate you. Takes a lot more than that. In fact on some level I admire your attempts at manipulating situations. You are pretty good at setting yourself up to appear as the innocent in situations but so far i can predict all your responses cause they're textbook examples of political and social manipulation.
Shifting blame, shifting attention away from the situation, complimenting us on being good roleplayers, telling us you dont want to get involved in this more, pretending it is all weighing down on you.
Yes i am suspicious, yes i think XS was just another attempt to get the BOC in dyso under another name though sadly there are a few good roleplayers involved in the guild as well. I dont hate you Froja, though i dont particularly like you either.
I think at some level you are sincere about wanting to roleplay and about liking Dyso but on another i dont think you really changed. It's still all about gaining power over a mod that isnt yours, still about gaining enough political locomotion to railroad the mod in the direction you want it to go. Players are pawns to you and developers and dm's the kings and queens you have to conquer. You dont have to see a rotting corpse to know that it reeks...
You want to dispell my suspicions?
Leave for a month, disband the xs, drop the damn ooc guild idea. I thought we had discussed that matter thoroughly when the BOC was banned.
If you wanted to clear my suspicions why is it XS still is based on the same principles as the BOC instead of in game character ideas.
It's all about votes, ranks, getting members to be chosen as dm so they can dm for your members, getting on a good basis with mods and dm's etc, etc.
In real life you generally won't see mother teresa fighting alongside jack the ripper on account of them belonging to the same organisation.
I honestly don't see the point of the XS except as a political movement to give your members advantages other players don't have, to band together as players, not as characters. The only difference i see for the most part is the name tags not floating over your heads.
So don't blame me for my suspicions. I tend to think they are quite legitimate.

This is not about not being able to roleplay evil in Dyso. it is however about a handfull of morons thinking they can get away with everything, about some players thinking they are above punishment, about some believing that the dm's and developers are there for only them. I really don't give a damn if people bash eachother's heads in over in character reasons as long as you stick to IC motivations.

Do you know how much work Bri does on the mod? Up to 8 hours a day and I dont see a bloody large group of players complimenting him on it. Mostly it's just whine, whine, whine. He is working his ass off for you ungrateful lot and all he gets for the most part is complaints. Did you also know a lot of dm's and moderators are getting rather frustrated with a bunch of you and some are dropping out entirely.
If you are sincere about wanting to roleplay and about wanting to do what's good for the mod, take my advice. Drop the XS, give your players motivations to stick together based on in character motivations. That would go a long way to alleviating my suspicions towards you.
Spears
PostThu 04/24/03 12:04pm
Falkhor emot-heartbeat.gif s me  Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Chatter - History All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: