DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Shining Blade Armory

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Order of the Shining Blade (Private)
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Darkshadow666
Grandmaster

Level: 16
XP
EXP: 5 / 39 EXP: 5 / 39 EXP: 5 / 39
 12%
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 12:18 am    Post subject: Shining Blade Armory Reply with quote

IC:

My Lord Hollows I visitied the Shining Blade armory and was shocked to find all the weapons missing. icon_biggrin.gif

I currently have a Greatsword (Harbringer Kin +4) on loan from Sir Lythor, but I was hoping to find one of my own in our armory. Do you have knowledge Sir of where I may possess a similiar blade? Perhaps the shining blade needs to hire a new blacksmith? If you are not able to locate one perhaps you might know of a wandering merchant who can make a visit to our lands. I do have a Gemsword but it has lost its luster and brillance in my recent ascent in training.

Sir Kalor of Kali-Tyr:: Knight of the Order of the Shining Blade
Conrad Hollows
Har-Rhun Project Leader

Level: 38
XP
EXP: 13 / 153 EXP: 13 / 153 EXP: 13 / 153
 8%
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sir Kalor I msut say that such items are hard to come by ... there are not many of them in circulation. I have prayed that Helm might bless us with a boon in these fortunes, but thus far my prayers have gone unanswered. I can only say that one must remain vigilant and steadfast in seeking to right wrongs and preserve the common good of all ... and perhaps, just perhaps, some fell evil shall be slain and have a horde which enriches you for your noble causes.
Grok
Grandmaster

Level: 15
XP
EXP: 4 / 35 EXP: 4 / 35 EXP: 4 / 35
 11%
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Grok speaks*
Since we lack an armory I have taken it upon myself to keep a good stock of weapons, and often hand them out as needed. I shall keep watch for another Greatsword, I have a Fine Greatsword in my pack if you have need Sir Kalor.
I also have some items from Jeshan. And more itmes than I can easly list, so check with me before you buy something too expensive, I might suprise you. I offer such items freely to any of the OSB, and many other more common items to any who are in need. I am glad to be able to do this, for I have a gift at aquireing things...and hate to leave nice things behind.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Order of the Shining Blade (Private) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: