DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

League of Shadows

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> The Scamps (Private)
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
dreamin'
Hero

Level: 22
XP
EXP: 51 / 59 EXP: 51 / 59 EXP: 51 / 59
 86%
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 1:10 pm    Post subject: League of Shadows Reply with quote

Sam told me yesterday that he was approached by Griff, who wanted to recruit him for an unnamed rogues guild where he (Griff) is second in command. I'd say that has to be Falkhor's league of shadows, right?
Soo, Griff used his usual tactics, hinting at the guild giving protection to its members, and non-members being "fair game", like in the old days, where I had several encounters with them, they always wanted to force rogues to join them.
Now, I was a little alarmed, and talked to Falk about it, not mentioning names, just saying that I heard rumors that the LoS is aggressively recruiting people, and asking about how that'd affect our alliance. He answered that they're still holding up their end of the pact, and that, if any problems should occur, we can talk to Falkhor about it.
Soo, if any LoS member tries to bully one of us to enter their ranks, just mention that you're already member with us, and it should be done... If not, talk to me, or go directly to Falkhor.
Oh, and don't disclose all our members to them, I think it's good if they don't know exactly how strong we are, better keep them guessing, that'll prevent them from bringing up their guild merging plans again.
But remember that there are some nice halflings in the LoS, they're not our enemies, I just think mostly griffs and falkhors ambitions can get a little to big

Brynn

Another thing: I innocently told Grok that I heard rumors that the LoS is re-organizing and trying to get back in bussiness again icon_mrgreen.gif
That'll make sure they'll be watched... icon_razz.gif
View users profile Send private message
Berellmir
Adept

Level: 7
XP
EXP: 11 / 16 EXP: 11 / 16 EXP: 11 / 16
 68%
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehe, ya the OsB likes us..(specially when our pranks isn't directed towrds them..)..They'll protect us.

BTW

It was soooo much fun to have you all up an 'bout again!!!!!!

(i need better hide though..&^$%^$^%$^, i screwed up...was so embarrassed..)

Hope to see you soon again! (although i migth be away alil in the cmin days...)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> The Scamps (Private) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: