DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Formal appology

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Complaints, Rants and Flames
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Droman
Noob

Level: 1
XP
EXP: 2 / 9 EXP: 2 / 9 EXP: 2 / 9
 22%
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2003 7:47 am    Post subject: Formal appology Reply with quote

l would like to appologize to jon316 aka Skip Williams for killing him 2 times l the course of a heated battle

http://dyso.joelpt.net/forums/album_view.php?id=794

As many of my friends know, l am a sworn protector of Allison & Chloe Chains. And it was Allison's safety which i sought to secure.

Zak Fel and Skip Williams were RPing CE l suppose and Zac was giving Allison and l flack for killing Kobalds, we both engaged him in conversation about this when 2 more kobalds appeared. At this time we killed the kobalds. Then we went further into the caves and not wishing any more conflict knowing Zak was scamming us,( cause he demanned payment for the kobalds we had killed)

Zak soon caught up to us and demanned a payment and l told him l knew he was scamming me and didnt wish to fight him over it.

He attacked me and l did nothing for abit, but then he kept on so l attacked back.

Allison joined in and we had him mortally wounded, he got away and was able to heal himself,

It was about this time that Allison and l noticed Skip was casting spells from a distance at us (not just standing there as he claims).

So l ran to him and quickly killed him. Zak raised him and then the mage ran.

this is the part l regret because l didnt think it thru at the time, l ran after Skip and killed him again. My only rational was if he got away he would be able to kill both Allison and me.
During this battle Zak disarmed Allison's astral blade +3 and would not give it back!

***** lt was zac who raised skip and not me or Allison so l wasnt sure this was rez rape or not, and have been told since that it is still rez rape.

so l will accept any penalty fit (already got booted icon_cry.gif
and again l appologize to Jon
View users profile Send private message
Hurin
Master

Level: 13
XP
EXP: 25 / 30 EXP: 25 / 30 EXP: 25 / 30
 83%
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2003 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldnt sweat it if I were you, but then I wasnt there either. It does sound like you defended yourself reasonably well....nothing to be ashamed of icon_wink.gif . I think everyone has gone through that in the game at one point or another.
The main thing is that you still keep having fun icon_biggrin.gif .
Y

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280
 67%
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2003 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Zak soon caught up to us and demanned a payment and l told him l knew he was scamming me and didnt wish to fight him over it.He attacked me

=> so far well no problem (both side were in there right)

Quote:

and l did nothing for abit, but then he kept on so l attacked back. Allison joined in and we had him mortally wounded, he got away and was able to heal himself.

=> no problem there either

Quote:

It was about this time that Allison and l noticed Skip was casting spells from a distance at us (not just standing there as he claims). So l ran to him and quickly killed him. Zak raised him and then the mage ran.

=> no problem there either

Quote:

l ran after Skip and killed him again. My only rational was if he got away he would be able to kill both Allison and me.

well ok this where you should have stoped

Quote:

During this battle Zak disarmed Allison's astral blade +3 and would not give it back!

if it is a rogue that does the disarm.. and the item is valuable, he sould give you a chance to buy it back. If it is a fighter well he should give you back the weapon once the killing is over.

Disarm is not meant to be a cheap way to pp but a way to Disable the oponent attack. if you are playing Good char then once the oponent disarm, you will likely stop the fight and tell your oponent to surender. If you are playing Evil you will likely take the oportunity that your oponent is disarmed to kill him easily...

( i think conrad could add this to the croe if its not there alreday)
Nemor
Hero

Level: 20
XP
EXP: 44 / 52 EXP: 44 / 52 EXP: 44 / 52
 84%
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2003 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zak Fel has a problem with doing this, he disarmed and stole the weapon of a friend of mine, so he's on my hit list unless he gives it back I'm afraid..

He does it too often and doesn't care for rules so, I'll either just PP him something stupid or kill his yellow belly ass then PP him, his choice.

As illustrated...

Black Shadow - Rogue
Green Shadow - Mage
Bio - http://www.btinternet.com/~b.russell2k/Shadow.txt
Nemor - Druid
View users profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kindo
Great Deity

Level: 48
XP
EXP: 6 / 245 EXP: 6 / 245 EXP: 6 / 245
 2%
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2003 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't Zak banned yet? Hmm...

I don't think we had the chance to come to a decision about disarm-stealing, er, or maybe we did. Can't remember.
View users profile Send private message Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
Droman
Noob

Level: 1
XP
EXP: 2 / 9 EXP: 2 / 9 EXP: 2 / 9
 22%
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2003 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the comMents guys...

and after further examining jon's screan capture, l see Zak was damaging me as l was attacking skip, l knew Skip was mage and figured it was him casting the things that were damaging me so fast.

l didnt know jon was low lvl at the time, l can only assume Zak was using scrolls

and on a side note: ALLISON WHERE WAS MY PROTECTION FROM NEG ENERGY?
Marquis Drayfox
Fox Child

Level: 32
XP
EXP: 6 / 111 EXP: 6 / 111 EXP: 6 / 111
 5%
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2003 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dont EVER apologize to Jon again... trust me, he has it coming sooner or later from someone. icon_biggrinno.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Jon316

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280
 67%
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2003 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First time I've seen this, first off I will begin quite plainly.

If I had wanted to kill you pimp ass fighters with zak, I wouldn't have hesitated in the least to blast you to little pieces.

Second off I was hit directly with a hammer of the gods from allision, I had already TOLD ZAK I would NOT be a part of helping him UNLESS he was attacked, so I simply was watching you 3 battle in around, and I followed on the outside edges when I got hit with a hammer, so I casted a neg burst on allison and told her to watch it.

I stood around a little bit more and watched (no protection at all) when your pimped out uber fighter came and imp knockdowned me and I just stood there, I was backing away the whole time when zak went and raised me (why I had no idea..) and I was at a measly 1 hp!!! OMFG then you HIT ME AGAIN, and there is plenty of screens to prove it, but since you apoligized, I'm not worried about a few minor xp or gold which is nothing more than data grams in a game.

I am glad you apoligized.

Apology accepted.
Let's just drop it.

Oh, and Fox, still sore at me?
Thought you were a bigger man then than... seems you changed your sides very quickly, even against a RP char who was killed by pimps, thought you hated that? guess it shows true character... yeah I died, I am a 14 con mage versus an uber melee sycthe using tank with the imporoved feats, if i have that coming to me I guess so.

whatever.

just a game, but i am glad that this is cleared up, so let's just drop it and go on ...

peace.
AliZee'
High Elder

Level: 28
XP
EXP: 69 / 87 EXP: 69 / 87 EXP: 69 / 87
 79%
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2003 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you know if you stand around as a spectator then your just asking to get hit up.....whether its in IRL or in this game...spectators catch stray bullets..spectators catch stray spells...its tha same thing...if you didnt want to help Zak Fell then you shouldnt have been around while he was going on his lil killlin spree...i say you got caught in tha cross and you got no reason to complain
Nefiorim
PostFri 06/06/03 5:33pm
Jon isn't the one complaining... He's not the one who opened this new topic about it...  Reply with quote

Marquis Drayfox
Fox Child

Level: 32
XP
EXP: 6 / 111 EXP: 6 / 111 EXP: 6 / 111
 5%
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2003 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol jon. No I don't have anything against you anymore. That's why I used the icon_biggrinno.gif icon. I will say there were a few things you did that I definately DON'T agree with, which is why I said you have it coming one day or another. But its all in good terms! icon_biggrinno.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Complaints, Rants and Flames All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: