DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Shining Sword

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Order of the Shining Blade (Private)
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Ultrafoo
Grandmaster

Level: 19
XP
EXP: 13 / 49 EXP: 13 / 49 EXP: 13 / 49
 26%
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2003 3:39 am    Post subject: Shining Sword Reply with quote

Friends...Greetings. I wanted to bring up a disturbing bit of news. It seems our little..friend...who calls herself Crimson something((ooc : Bad Memory, don't remember the account name, but it was Crimson something, she is a merchant of sorts)) is *really* interested in getting inside the keep. She came and offered me to look over her goods, and when I found a cloak i fancied, i showed her what i had to trade, to no avail. Then she asked what the OSB was, since i had introduced myself as a Knight of the OSB...she said she had seen the keep and asked how someone would get entry...i told her of the Blade and how only members carry one. She then offered me the cloak for the blade...i declined, saying that such a sacred item had no material value...she again asked, seeming really eager to get inside the walls. I said no again, and she attempted the guilt trip by "taking her business elsewhere". Just a note : I hope no one falls for this trick, letting non members inside the keep could be very harmful to our Guild. Please be on the lookout for this shady character.
View users profile Send private message Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
Spears
Grandmaster

XP
EXP: 11 / 49 EXP: 11 / 49 EXP: 11 / 49
 22%
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2003 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(( William Spears has fought and defeated 4 of them at the same time... they're a little odd for my tastes- the Shadow brethren- or something or other. Don't trust em... IC that is. Just my two cents emot-yum.gif ))
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website MSN Messenger
Ultrafoo
Grandmaster

XP
 26%
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2003 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, that's them, she tried to sell me greater orbs of pain to protect against thieves, i said i did not have a problem with thieves, and that i did not need them, she responded with "We'll see.."
Conrad Hollows
Har-Rhun Project Leader

Level: 38
XP
EXP: 13 / 153 EXP: 13 / 153 EXP: 13 / 153
 8%
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2003 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You cannot drop/lose the sword, so the point is moot. The only way to lose it is to use it on yourself and use the "remove myself from organization" option.
Ultrafoo
Grandmaster

XP
 26%
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2003 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know, but i thought it was important to mention that she was so desperate to enter the keep...if we had anything in the keep, id say keep the look out for fake potential squires, but the worst i can sense from them would most likely be to watch getting pped.
*dragonbane*
PostWed 06/11/03 6:29am
Blah!........................................  Reply with quote

expansia
Grandmaster

Level: 17
XP
EXP: 10 / 41 EXP: 10 / 41 EXP: 10 / 41
 24%
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recall a certain halfling managing to get inside the Keep in its early days. Besides having the only pool in the realm, what was there to do? icon_biggrin.gif
Ultrafoo
PostWed 06/11/03 11:29pm
*mutters and glares at Sophi* Yeah that damn pool needs a cleaning now...poor Vurg...he gets the shaft so much. *cries*  Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Order of the Shining Blade (Private) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: