DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

The insult!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> The Scamps (Private)
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
dreamin'
Hero

Level: 22
XP
EXP: 51 / 59 EXP: 51 / 59 EXP: 51 / 59
 86%
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2003 2:03 am    Post subject: The insult! Reply with quote

You won't believe it:
Brynn was suspected to be a Kobold in disguise by an annoying little fairy dragon, and had to solve three riddles to prove to really be a halfling!
icon_biggrin.gif

(( Meaning: I installed SoU and am playing the solo campaign atm, so I probably won't be on Dyso for, erm, 48h? icon_wink.gif

Oh, and you really all should get SoU, shadowdancer is such a nice prestige class for us stealthy folks, and I like the new skills "Craft Trap" and "Tumble", the latter giving you the ability to avoid attacks of opportunities and +1AC for every 5 ranks

))
View users profile Send private message
AliZee'
High Elder

Level: 28
XP
EXP: 69 / 87 EXP: 69 / 87 EXP: 69 / 87
 79%
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2003 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh thats aight....i think tha damn things down again... icon_cry.gif

so sounds like SoU is pretty cool huh?
dreamin'
Hero

XP
 86%
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2003 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like it, from players as well as builders perspective...

The campaign (as far as I played it so far) is way better than the OC, Brynn got an alignment shift a few times already for being chaotic, and I hope to meet the kobold bard henchman soon icon_mrgreen.gif
But are you sure that dyso's down? i think i saw it not long ago... If it's on after the box match I'll log on for a while
DM_Logic
Adept

Level: 8
XP
EXP: 4 / 19 EXP: 4 / 19 EXP: 4 / 19
 21%
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think that alignment thing is fair to halfling curiousity. Just for picking the locks on fellow student foot lockers it started to shift my alignment. It's not like I took anything...well maybe some of the shiny stuff "Oooh some thing Shiny!"
DM_Logic
Adept

Level: 8
XP
EXP: 4 / 19 EXP: 4 / 19 EXP: 4 / 19
 21%
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh one more thing! I love the pranksters voice! That voice rocks. I am all over that like a cheap suit. "Phew! I am tired. Who's up for a nap?" LMAO and wait a minute this one had me rolling so hard:

"Ever see what one of these can do?"
or
" You know what you need for a lock like this?...A big hammer!"
and this is a clasic:
"Hey there they are up ahead...I hope they like suprises!"
Man I just love that voice icon_lol.gif
dreamin'
Hero

XP
 86%
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The alignment shifts aren't that bad, being curious just shifts you to chaotic... there's no harm in being chaotic icon_mrgreen.gif
Berellmir
Adept

Level: 7
XP
EXP: 11 / 16 EXP: 11 / 16 EXP: 11 / 16
 68%
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm, so whats this new thingy again? ((Sorry im not very much online nowadays, but theres not much i can do 'bout it..Only when im working nigth time i have the opportunity..icon_sad.gif Hate it..)) Is it an ability?

Yours faithfully, BERE!!
DM_Logic
PostWed 06/25/03 1:02pm
It's the new expansion to NWN, Shadows of Underntide. If you have not picked up a copy you'll want to do that real soon.  Reply with quote

Berellmir
PostThu 06/26/03 6:44am
yummy, sounds cool though, so do i have to buy it in a store, or can i download it??  Reply with quote

dreamin'
PostThu 06/26/03 11:15am
You need to buy it in a store, and it's not released in europe yet, so you need to buy an imported us version.  Reply with quote

Berellmir
PostThu 06/26/03 12:01pm
arite..thanks Bossy!! Ill be online tonite by the way..Around 8 and 10 pm (GMT +1)..See ya maybe (you are from germany rite??)  Reply with quote

dreamin'
PostThu 06/26/03 2:07pm
Yep, though I'm mainly on around 0 - 2am GMT +1, or even later... weirdlook.gif  Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> The Scamps (Private) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: